Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG being "ducked" isnt a good enough excuse for his resume when mike McCallum was 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Froch as well

Zurda is on the radar.

Id rather he fight the winner of degale-Jack

there are oots of good fighters 154-168...his team has to actually want them to happen and offer some decent money. they are paying the no names well but dont want to come out of pocket for someone like Lara(but he unknown doe, monroe is more known lol)
    The problem is that his team acts as if he's some accomplished superstar. That arrogance is the real issue.

Comment

And LOL at blaming GGG for Canelo ducking the **** out of him.

The threads should be bashing Canelo, not GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        I feel like your posts are written on LSD.

Why can't you get your point across with good writing instead of childish colored and underlined and bold text. Jesus.
        ......tell that to who made the site....all you could see was colors on the screen but didnt bother to read.

that was lame as hell.....yea bro im on LSD but I make a lot of sense. the wont nobody fight him excuse has been used for 3 years. dude is in his mid 30s.

time to step the **** up already and stop making excuses. other fighters were avoided and still become legends and hall of famers. Time is running out for him.

Comment

And LOL at blaming GGG for Canelo ducking the **** out of him.

The threads should be bashing Canelo, not GGG.
          you didnt even read what I said. Im tired of the excuses. Canelo isnt the only good fighter from 154-168 but I guarantee you it will be another no name or two before end of the year.

i blame them both...canelito for being a diva and GGG for being stubborn like he is some star....he isnt...he needs canelo not the other way around. He was happy to have another belt gift wrapped. cool for him but would have been nice to see him fight for it

i

Comment

I feel like your posts are written on LSD.

Why can't you get your point across with good writing instead of childish colored and underlined and bold text. Jesus.
            how about you read the post instead of complaining about friggin colors. did I say anything that could be refuted?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              you didnt even read what I said. Im tired of the excuses. Canelo isnt the only good fighter from 154-168 but I guarantee you it will be another no name or two before end of the year.

i blame them both...canelito for being a diva and GGG for being stubborn like he is some star....he isnt...he needs canelo not the other way around. He was happy to have another belt gift wrapped. cool for him but would have been nice to see him fight for it

i
              if you are aware of an offer GGG turned down for the Canelo fight, please share that info. And im not talking about meaningless press statements about fighting at certain weights, im talking about an actual fight offer presented to K2 for a Canelo-GGG fight. Such as 70-30 at 155, or whatever.

Hint: You cant. Because there was no offer. And there never will be. But sure keep blaming GGG because other fighters dont want that work

Comment

anybody else notice that most of the tireless GGG detractors are divided by race? that race is where they are consistent? this obviously goes both ways [dispriportionate joy when broner loses. hatred for floyd mayweather jr, etc.] will it get me banned for pointing out the obvious; that a lot of you guys support or detract from fighters based on race?

how about you stop complaining about golovkin for being good, and complain about guys who won't fight him because he's good!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  if you are aware of an offer GGG turned down for the Canelo fight, please share that info. And im not talking about meaningless press statements about fighting at certain weights, im talking about an actual fight offer presented to K2 for a Canelo-GGG fight. Such as 70-30 at 155, or whatever.

Hint: You cant. Because there was no offer. And there never will be. But sure keep blaming GGG because other fighters dont want that work

it really is mind boggling to see these hoops that people are going through to spin this story to make golovkin look bad. on what planet are you objective and thoughtful if this is the argument you're gong to make?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I didnt even bring up canelo....you guys did...their are good fighters from 154-168 that he can fight that are willing to besides the no names he regularly fights.

if you are happy with the mismatches, say so...i for one am not.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      anybody else notice that most of the tireless GGG detractors are divided by race? that race is where they are consistent? this obviously goes both ways [dispriportionate joy when broner loses. hatred for floyd mayweather jr, etc.] will it get me banned for pointing out the obvious; that a lot of you guys support or detract from fighters based on race?

how about you stop complaining about golovkin for being good, and complain about guys who won't fight him because he's good!
                      other fighters have been avoided. Mike McCallum was too....still won titles at 154, 160 and 175 in the ring.

that excuse is getting lamer by the day and has been an excuse used daily on this site since 2013.

its about the belts, not who he fights and thats obvious by 2/3 of the belts he holds being handed to him. Unification is cool but his resume is suffering from all these gimmes

Comment

Working...
                      X