Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Blasts Khan, Says Brook Fight is 'Gone'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really don't need Khan anymore to be honest, now Khan is on the outside looking in at Welterweight because he haven't fought any of them. Yeah OK he is still the #1 Contender for Danny's belt but I think he will only get knocked out yet again after starting off fast and looking early. Khan biggest flaw in not his chin, it is the fact that he doesn't have good reflexes which is why he gets caught with something big EVERY FIGHT! No trainer can fix that!

Kell has more options not that just needing Khan, he can move up with fight Liam Smith which could be big in the UK. He could stay at 147 and fight Spence Jr or the winner of Thurman vs Porter so yeah he does have more options now than he did a couple of years ago when he was strictly depending on a fight with Khan
    Last edited by sicko; 05-23-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      The fight will happen, next summer,

Soon as Brook leaves Hearn for Haymon. Brook has 2 more fights left on his contract.

Hearn is just a unnecessary middle man, why pay someone £6 million?, all he will be doing is booking a stadium.

There is more money for Brook and Khan without Hearn.
      Khan has said plenty of times he doesn't wanna give kell a pay day for whatever stupid reason. He's never gonna fight him

Comment

Khan was never even close to an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          The fight will happen, next summer,

Soon as Brook leaves Hearn for Haymon. Brook has 2 more fights left on his contract.

Hearn is just a unnecessary middle man, why pay someone £6 million?, all he will be doing is booking a stadium.

There is more money for Brook and Khan without Hearn.
          You're out of you mind. Look at Khan, he was fighting on Haymons shows in the US for less than half the money he would make fighting in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Khan is just a joke now and I must add that he has NO stock in America the fans there only remember him being knocked all over the ring and out by flat footed one punch Danny and now be knocked unconscious and left for dead by Canelo .Like I say Khan is now a joke both sides of the pond ...lol.
            lies more people than ever know who Khan is in America now his twitter and instagram followers have grown by the thousands he's now averaging a thousand new followers a day on both, and he's being google searched almost three times more frequently than he's ever been, they saw him in a competitive fight with someone much bigger than him and the majority of people give him credit, idk if Khan is done but i can tell if his next fight is in America he will have more fans suppourting him than ever

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
              lies more people than ever know who Khan is in America now his twitter and instagram followers have grown by the thousands he's now averaging a thousand new followers a day on both, and he's being google searched almost three times more frequently than he's ever been, they saw him in a competitive fight with someone much bigger than him and the majority of people give him credit, idk if Khan is done but i can tell if his next fight is in America he will have more fans suppourting him than ever
              They follow Khan for his comedy. Everyone likes a good laugh at a delusional ******.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                Khan has said plenty of times he doesn't wanna give kell a pay day for whatever stupid reason. He's never gonna fight him
                He just wants £10 million - £8 million

Hearn is only offering £5 million to Khan and £2 million to Brook.

Khans father and Brooks father have already had some convo's

They will cut Hearn out, Khan can get 8 million and Brook can get 8 million

Khan wants the fight, trust me, just wants to me compensated like Froch was. Money talks, it always boils down to money.

Floyd is offering Conor $7 million...Conor said no, he wants more because Floyd will be making a $100million..Its all economics and ego

Fight will happen in the Summer, all the talk thats coming from Khan is bravado and trying to haggle a better deal for himself

Brook doesn't need Hearn, he's just locked ina contract, 2 more fights, and he can do a deal with Khan, no need to pay Hearn millions

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
                  Yeah, he's gained infamy by being brutally knocked out numerous times.

Other boxers should follow his path of getting brutally knocked out - it gets your name out there, hey?

Comment

Yayayyy, and Brook vs. Jo Jo Dan 5 is on ..

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      You're out of you mind. Look at Khan, he was fighting on Haymons shows in the US for less than half the money he would make fighting in the UK.
                      Both Khan and Brook can walk away with 8 million each without Hearn

You'll see Brook leave Hearn after 2 more fights and join Haymon (adviser role)

and then do a deal with Khan

This fight will happen soon as the money is right.

Brook vs Khan is a goldmine, there is no point of having a middle man like Eddie Hearn. I don't see why Kell Brook should be only getting 2 million, given the magnitude of this fight.

Both men can walk away with much more, without Hearn

Comment

Working...
                      X