Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker-Solomon Haumono in Talks For Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Duco events

Trying to get as much money as possible before Parker inevitably moves to a more relevant promoter
    I hope he does. Those clowns have no one's best interests to heart but their own. Parker seems like a bit of a naive kid though. I hope he doesn't stay out of some misguided notions of loyalty. Those sharks will spit him out as soon as he ships a loss.

Comment

Well done Duco, this is absolutely the level that Parker should be fighting at, and a smart move after Saturday. Excellent management!

Comment

Joshua's mandatory isn't due for a little while yet so Parker can beat some poor opposition until they cash out on a big AJ fight in the UK and that will be the end of Parker.

Comment

Hmm i assume Parker wants as many rounds in the tank before a Joshua showdown. Haumono is shop worn and shot to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Joshua's mandatory isn't due for a little while yet so Parker can beat some poor opposition until they cash out on a big AJ fight in the UK and that will be the end of Parker.
            I hope not. I think Parker's a really exciting addition to the division, and I'd like him to be a part of it for many years to come.

This cash out mentality's killing the division.

Comment

not sure what the point in that would be

i'm all for parker staying active and getting as much experience as possible before the title fight, but he needs someone who would take him rounds and show him new things, not someone who will just flatter him

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                not sure what the point in that would be

i'm all for parker staying active and getting as much experience as possible before the title fight, but he needs someone who would take him rounds and show him new things, not someone who will just flatter him
                Exactly. At least fight someone durable FFS.

Comment

LOL that seems like a bs fight that does nothing at all for Parker's career. Guess it must pay him good or something doe & obviously its a lil to no risk situation. Feels like a really ****ty move post-Takem doe.

Comment

The hell kinda backwards step is this?

Comment

I am sorry but who???

Comment

Working...
                      X