Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Canelo doesn't have to be bullied into the corner or ropes....he can't hold the center of the ring no matter who he fights.
    Yeah he goes to the ropes when he feels some pressure or when he wants to take a rest. Sometimes he goes there for no discernable reason. The thing with Canelo is he may go to the ropes to prove to doubters that he can counter punch Golovkin. That would be stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Yeah he goes to the ropes when he feels some pressure or when he wants to take a rest. Sometimes he goes there for no discernable reason. The thing with Canelo is he may go to the ropes to prove to doubters that he can counter punch Golovkin. That would be stupid.
      Canelo won't be able to get away from Golovkin, it's going to be a marvelous beating.

Comment

• What's Canelo going to do when he's got nothing left and Golovkin is just punishing him, breaking him, round after round...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          ...and batters him, landing vicious sledgehammers to his face and shattering cheekbone and orbital bone, essentially putting him out on his feet...when he lands savage bombs to his ribcage that turn his guts into jello. When Canelo finds himself looking at the canvas for the 5th time in 5 rounds...when he can barely feel his own face...when he's bleeding from both eyes, from his mouth, nose, and ears, when he can't see the punches coming? When he barely survives to the bell, round after round? When his very soul escapes his body and all he has left is his heart, and broken body? When his trainer looks deep into his eyes, in tears, clutching the white towel with a shaking fist?

I just want to know how Canelo is going to respond when GGG drags him into the deep ocean and ties an anchor to his feet. When he is driven to the point of no return. When his very manhood is stripped from him, when pieces of his face hang from GGG's gloves. What will Canelo do then?
          Your a disgrace to the bay.

Rooting for European.

Fuuucking sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            My son mi hijo nooo *whale tear*

LOL, Ok these are funny!

Comment

• Who the f is european? I thought the bay had all the smart people

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Your a disgrace to the bay.

Rooting for European.

Fuuucking sad.
                You musta forgot homie.

'wraps gives no chits to flag, or color. I support boxers who have tremendous stories, have great talent/skills, and are inspiring.

Where a fighter is from doesn't fit into the equation. I'm a boxing fan, not a USA-fighters-only boxing fan.

That's like a futbol fan embracing MLS but refusing to watch the big 4 leagues in Europe. Like, bro...don't front like you love a sport if you won't watch and support the best at it.

Comment

• excuse me, can you please stop jocking my style?

i came up with the [PLEASE HELP] tags first. don't jack my style or else

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    excuse me, can you please stop jocking my style?

i came up with the [PLEASE HELP] tags first. don't jack my style or else
                    Shaolin Sword join date: 2016

LoadedWraps join date: 2010

Comment

• Canelo's in big trouble if he stays on the ropes for more than 3 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X