Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats stopping lara from fighting a top 10 contender at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Wade = Mandatory
    Monroe = got $ 150k

Ask Lara, to either

become Mandatory
    fight GGG for $ 150k

and we have a fight.
    Lil' G can move up only for money fights but Lara can't?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      Im just curious why lara cant fight any other middleweight. You arent?
      Because he would only move up to 160 to fight GGG.... I have 0 curiosity regarding that. Just like you had no curiosity when GGG said he would go to 154 for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Lil' G can move up only for money fights but Lara can't?
        Golovkin brings money and fans himself, Lara does not.

Comment

Lara comes on number #6 after Canelo, Saunders, Jacobs, Eubank and Zurdo.

If Lara is available, really wants to make that fight and doesn't want ridiculous money and GGG fights someone else next, than you can all be mad.
          Eubank is too green and Zurdo? Lol, unless it is Jacobs, Canelo or BJS no point in GGG wasting his time as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            That's the only reason I think his NBS fans are wanting him away from Lara. Why would you rather watch another no hoper against GGG? Lara would be difficult to hit but GGG would still beat him or stop him so I don't get they are so bothered with him.
            NSB fans don't want GGG to fight anyone. They enjoy talking about the fighters that ducked him. When guys actually want to fight him they gang up and go full force to diminish that specific fighters' skills and accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Because he would only move up to 160 to fight GGG.... I have 0 curiosity regarding that. Just like you had no curiosity when GGG said he would go to 154 for Mayweather.
              I have no interest in a floyd fight at 154. Its always been unrealistic. Floyd wouldnt even fight Margarito or Williams at 147, but he was gonna fight GGG at 154? Lmao. Only idiots ever thought that was serious. So tell me why you want to see a guy who struggles with other jr middles go up to 160 against the biggest hitter in the last 25 years.

Comment

Golovkin brings money and fans himself, Lara does not.
                Lara brings skill and credibility. Lil G not interested in fighting a better class of opponent?

Comment

Wade = Mandatory
                  Monroe = got $ 150k

Ask Lara, to either

become Mandatory
                  fight GGG for $ 150k

and we have a fight.
                  Nah man, doing something like that would make too much sense.
                  If he did that people might start getting crazy ideas..ideas like he really wanted to force fight and wasn't just speaking names (again).

Comment

Eubank is a huge fight in the UK.

Who wants to see Lara? Nobody except of 6 fans here on NSB. Lara barely sells any tickets.

Eubank > Lara.

Comment

Here we go again.

Admit it, you don't want a lara fight because he might make ggg look like he has some flaws, or he might upset him. Hell, he might even lose, but ggg won't look like the monster he's shown to be against the likes of Wade & co.

I personally believe ggg will be too much, therefore, I would love to see this match. But what is it with you guys that don't want this matchup so much? Honestly, what is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X