Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest, Canelo is not a Middleweight. He's not ducking Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest, Canelo is not a Middleweight. He's not ducking Golovkin.

Middleweight limit is 160 lbs.

Canelo fight night is around 175 lbs.

Alvarez is not ducking Golovkin. He's ducking Kovalev.

Alvarez don't want it with Vaca de dinero chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      Alvarez don't want it with Vaca de dinero chavez jr
      Jcc Jr will whoop Canelo in the 172 division.

Comment

Golovkin fans make this **** up as they go along. Boxers have been blowing up 10-20 pounds overnight as long as I've been watching boxing, but only now does it mean that you must fight at the weight you weigh on fight night.

No one was telling Margarito to fight at MW or SMW when he was blowing up over 160 on fight night while he was still fighting at WW, but no one said a word. It has only started to matter now. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Golovkin fans make this **** up as they go along. Boxers have been blowing up 10-20 pounds overnight as long as I've been watching boxing, but only now does it mean that you must fight at the weight you weigh on fight night.

No one was telling Margarito to fight at MW or SMW when he was blowing up over 160 on fight night while he was still fighting at WW, but no one said a word. It has only started to matter now. I wonder why?
          Most guys gain 10-12 lbs overnight...not 18-20 lbs like Canelo. That's fking ridiculous...Canelo was bigger than every guy who fought last night..vanes was 170, he was the closest...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

So true.

Fighters usually cut 10-20 lbs. at weigh in.

So if Canelo weighs 175 lbs. fight night what division is he in?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Jcc Jr will whoop Canelo in the 172 division.
              He left that division after getting ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Most guys gain 10-12 lbs overnight...not 18-20 lbs like Canelo. That's fking ridiculous...Canelo was bigger than every guy who fought last night..vanes was 170, he was the closest...
                I have no problem with him cutting 20 lbs.

Hell be as big as you want.

But if you're 175 lbs. don't feed me this crap about not being a middleweight.

Comment

Canelo is a super middleweight fighting welterweights.

Comment

You got me, thought you were going to make a legit argument for him not fighting GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X