Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Brook fight will never happen" & Rightfully so!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Your not making any sense at all.

Khan will never be a legend anywhere, let alone the US.

Whenever he steps up and challenges a top fighter he gets KTFO.

Face it, beating Paulie and Zab does not equate to being a 'Boxing Legend', neither does getting getting knocked unconscious by Canelo.

Say whatever you like about Brook - its the biggest fight that Khan could ever have - and he's bottled it.
    No you are making no sense.

You were saying what's khan doing to further his legend credentials.

I am telling you Khan is being consistent because he is calling out the biggest names in world boxing, not the second best known fighter from Sheffield.

To use even less words...

Calling out biggest names in boxing = wanting to be a legend.

Whether he wins or loses is not the point, you are just moving the goal posts throwing whatever mud you can.

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
      My point is its one more BBC 5live radio special than kell Brook in recent times
      And BBC don't have the Matchroom connection like sky do.

It's actually true, he was everywhere before, now he is not as big in the UK.kell clearly isn't a big draw.

Makes me wonder why Hearn reckons it does 80k in Wembley, if it's not Amir filling the stadium sure as hell ain't kell.
      Kell Brook was on live BBC 1 multiple times ffs Go and youtube it.

Khan is almost a forgotten man in the UK and rightly so.

It's definitely not Khan selling the tickets that's for sure. It's the fight between the two. Clearly kell is a draw, saying otherwise is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Kell Brook was on live BBC 1 multiple times ffs Go and youtube it.

Khan is almost a forgotten man in the UK and rightly so.

It's definitely not Khan selling the tickets that's for sure. It's the fight between the two. Clearly kell is a draw, saying otherwise is ridiculous.
        Kell has a 5live special radio documentary on him? Plesse show me where....

Oh wait.... You weren't thinking the odd 2 min appearance were you? Haha

Do you realise blind hate often leads to illogical statements?

So the fight between the 2 is selling the tickets, you concede this much, but Khan is not a factor in it? That makes sense how, you just implied khan is a factor.

You simply cannot allow ANY words that give khan ANY credit or favour out of your dumbass mouth, lol.

Comment

Kell has a 5live special radio documentary on him? Plesse show me where....

Oh wait.... You weren't thinking the odd 2 min appearance were you? Haha

Do you realise blind hate often leads to illogical statements?

So the fight between the 2 is selling the tickets, you concede this much, but Khan is not a factor in it? That makes sense how, you just implied khan is a factor.

You simply cannot allow ANY words that give khan ANY credit or favour out of your dumbass mouth, lol.
          Where did I say he had a Radio special done about him? He had a Sky special done about him multiple times and has been on BBC 1 live multiple times. Gives way more exposure than a radio special. I concede a simpleton like you wouldn't understand that.

I never said Khan wasn't a factor in that. Khan on his own can't do fuk all in the UK. Brook has done 10k arenas consistently fighting nobodies.

It's the two against each other that's selling the tickets. Surely, even you can understand that.

Comment

No you are making no sense.

You were saying what's khan doing to further his legend credentials.

I am telling you Khan is being consistent because he is calling out the biggest names in world boxing, not the second best known fighter from Sheffield.

To use even less words...

Calling out biggest names in boxing = wanting to be a legend.

Whether he wins or loses is not the point, you are just moving the goal posts throwing whatever mud you can.
            As everyone else says, you're not making any sense.

Comment

Where did I say he had a Radio special done about him? He had a Sky special done about him multiple times and has been on BBC 1 live multiple times. Gives way more exposure than a radio special. I concede a simpleton like you wouldn't understand that.

I never said Khan wasn't a factor in that. Khan on his own can't do fuk all in the UK. Brook has done 10k arenas consistently fighting nobodies.

It's the two against each other that's selling the tickets. Surely, even you can understand that.

Khan clearly brings out your irrational side.

Sky sports is hardly a fair comparison, since sky will promote Matchroom fighters, BBC are more impartial and they don't see any big deal in kell, why would they go to the effort and cost of creating a feature documentary on Brook vs bizier....they did for Khan's last fight, that's not hard to understand is it? You compared apples with oranges in your anger.

Let me recap, sky = biased to Matchroom
              BBC = impartial.

Point being there is nothing anyone sees as being special about kell, this despite the push from sky, yet for a guy based in the states the BBC went to the effort.

Kell is famous for stalking khan and literally crying on live TV when khan canelo got made, so I would not brag about his appearances on TV recently.

Mate, this is hilarious,you simply cannot concede anything in Khan's favour, a stonecold case of irrational hatred.

Just say in plain English what Khan brings to the table, without mentioning kell,can you do that?

Comment

As everyone else says, you're not making any sense.
                Everyone? Seems like it's your irrational side coming out again on the topic of khan, the so called non entity who you always find the time for!

That makes no sense!

Comment

Khan clearly brings out your irrational side.

Sky sports is hardly a fair comparison, since sky will promote Matchroom fighters, BBC are more impartial and they don't see any big deal in kell, why would they go to the effort and cost of creating a feature documentary on Brook vs bizier....they did for Khan's last fight, that's not hard to understand is it? You compared apples with oranges in your anger.

Let me recap, sky = biased to Matchroom
                  BBC = impartial.

Point being there is nothing anyone sees as being special about kell, this despite the push from sky, yet for a guy based in the states the BBC went to the effort.

Kell is famous for stalking khan and literally crying on live TV when khan canelo got made, so I would not brag about his appearances on TV recently.

Mate, this is hilarious,you simply cannot concede anything in Khan's favour, a stonecold case of irrational hatred.

Just say in plain English what Khan brings to the table, without mentioning kell,can you do that?
                  Why are you going into which platform does the best work? We're talking about profile here simpleton. A Sky documentary goes out to more people than a BBC radio 5 "special".

Kell is famous for being a world champion. Khan is famous for getting KTFO.

I already said what he brings to the table. What is it you don't get? It's Brook vs Khan that's HUGE. Not Khan on his own or Brook on his own.

Comment

Everyone? Seems like it's your irrational side coming out again on the topic of khan, the so called non entity who you always find the time for!

That makes no sense!
                    No people are literally laughing at how much you love Khan's balls down your throat.

Comment

Why are you going into which platform does the best work? We're talking about profile here simpleton. A Sky documentary goes out to more people than a BBC radio 5 "special".

Kell is famous for being a world champion. Khan is famous for getting KTFO.

I already said what he brings to the table. What is it you don't get? It's Brook vs Khan that's HUGE. Not Khan on his own or Brook on his own.
                      You struggle with simple nuance don't you.

If broadcasters deem someone to be relevant invariably they are, despite khan being in the US he attracts attention.

Kell has Matchroom and sky,otherwise no one cares.

Kell Brook is more famous for chasing and crying about khan getting canelo, what sort of guy cries about another man getting on with his career, where's his own self pride.

You can't say it can you? Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X