Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Why u hatin
    You raycisss?
    Geez, couldn't pull that card out fast enough could ya?

Comment

The PBC card made History by putting more viewers to sleep than any other program. But dats boxing doe, aint no1 appreciate skeelz... #TopRankAllDay

Comment

Something seems different about Charlo, and I think it's the trainer switch. I noticed it in his last fight, but he could get away with it because it was old ass Alcine.

Derrick James is not the trainer for him. I notice he's not boxing anymore and going for big punches. He never did that with Shields. HE was never getting hit that much with Shields either.

Comment

Gona be honest I didn't see the fight going like that all...Cong**** to the the Younger Charlo.

Comment

Of the 3 thus was the 1 thought would not go the distance...Jackson is not elite, but decent...hope Charlo fights the best in wbc rankings, unlike alvarez...

Comment

If Charlo has to rely on landing a punch that causes that kind of reaction to beat any boxer worth a damn, he isn't going to go far. Jackson was winning quite convincingly and Jermell looked clueless.

Comment

Good for the kid, he seems like a nice guy but he's not that great of a fighter...I think Lara and Andrade would easily beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  The PBC card made History by putting more viewers to sleep than any other program. But dats boxing doe, aint no1 appreciate skeelz... #TopRankAllDay
                  Yeah it was pretty dreadful except for some of the rounds in The Trout fight... Lara just bores me to death..2 punches and run around for 20 seconds at a time..

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Yeah it was pretty dreadful except for some of the rounds in The Trout fight... Lara just bores me to death..2 punches and run around for 20 seconds at a time..
                    The judges & some fans give to much credit for Laras consistent movement. I understand lateral movement is a part of boxing but to me it only looks good when guys like Thurman use it to set up effective combos. This whole throw 1 punch & get the hell out of there style shows no ring generalship, theres so many times in Laras fights where i think he moves because hes bothered by punches not to set up offense therefore he gives up ring command and it should be taken into consideration by the judges in favor of the aggressor. But oh well Im not a fan of Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I wonder why Jackson doesn't fight more defensive especially with his weak chin. I saw his hands dropping more and more as the fight went on. Good win for Charlo.
                      That was exactly Jackson's problem - he was fighting way too defensivley. Once Charlo changed his tactics and got super aggressive, Jackson was there to be hit. If Jackson was more on the offense then, Charlo would have respected him more rather than walk him down like he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X