Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Triple G Ever Beat A Hall Of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Triple G Ever Beat A Hall Of Famer?

I'm one of his biggest fans yet I don't recall any scalps he's collected from a hall of famer...can you guys help me out? ...I mean canelo has some hall of famers, floyd has hall of famers on his resume, manny does too...Does lil'g I mean triple g have any hall of famers on his resume?...thanks guys!!!

No because theyve all retired

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
      No because theyve all retired
      I don't understand...canelo has hall of famers or soon to be on his resume with Lara and he's fought floyd a hall of famer...

Ward is a for sure future hall of famer...he could have fought him but only wants it at 164 which is not a division...he could fight kovalev a for sure future hall of famer and he could also fight bernard hopkins a hall of famer for sure...those are active fighters who are or will be hall of famers that he could add to his resume...

Comment

I recall people saying he beat Lucien Bute in the AMs. You think he'll be a HOFer when he hangs them up?

Comment

Coward G has none

Comment

Obviously he has not even faced one yet man

Comment

Originally posted by triplegfightfan View Post
              i don't understand...canelo has hall of famers or soon to be on his resume with lara and he's fought floyd a hall of famer...

Ward is a for sure future hall of famer...he could have fought him but only wants it at 164 which is not a division...he could fight kovalev a for sure future hall of famer and he could also fight bernard hopkins a hall of famer for sure...those are active fighters who are or will be hall of famers that he could add to his resume...
              lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf makes lara even close to a hall of fame fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                I recall people saying he beat Lucien Bute in the AMs. You think he'll be a HOFer when he hangs them up?
                wtf????? hell no man whats wrong with you

Comment

He destroyed gabe rosado. Guys like him only come around once every 3 months

Comment

GGG just needs his chance to fight an elite fighter...but he will have to go out of his comfort zone to accomplish this as the only one close to his weight lost his balls(Canelo)

Comment

Working...
                    X