Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Jackson: Charlo Disrespected My Father, He'll Pay in The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Julian Jackson would have KTFO Jamal Charles. Charles is nothing, a boxing nobody and a boxing never has been. He shouldn't even be allowed to speak on boxing, YET.
    Lol. And then watch him whoop Jackson like he stole something tonite.

Comment

jackson can punch, i don't know if he has his father's power, but he can punch definitely

Comment

If Charlo isn't switched in from the get go he could be in trouble I expect him to win but Jackson is dangerous

Comment

How's Charlo's chin? Coz if Jackson throws bombs half as big as his Dad. younger Charlo is in trouble if Jackson lands one.

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
            he would, but what does the Chiefs runningback have to do with this?
            Jamal Charlo*

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              He said nothing wrong, but I see why John would be mad lol.
              Nothing wrong other than the fact that prime Pop Jackson would've wiped the floor with this Charlo diva idiot. Would've had him sobbing uncontrollably as he P'd his trunks in the ring post-fight. That's how pathetic this Charlo goon is compared to Julian Sr.

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Jackson is a lot better than his record suggests. He got robbed against Willie Nelson and he was beating Andy Lee from pillar to post until he got over confident and got clipped. I'm going with Jackson in this one.
              ^^^ Truth ^^^

Comment

Working...
              X