No announcement yet.

If Golovkin wasn't at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    Your a fool if you think Cotto is an average 154 pounder. Compare Canelo to the Charlo brothers. Or Angulo. Or Lara. Or Martirosyan. Or Trout. Or Kirkland. He's about their size. This idea that just because you rehydrate to 170 you are a middleweight is ridiculous. Because those other guys do it too. Clottey was rumored to had jumped to 170 against Judah, but that still wouldn't of made him "As big" as GGG or other real middleweights.
    He can't make 154 but he's not a 160 guy

Comment

Of course he would be.

He would've set out to unify the division and bolster his legacy exactly like Golovkin has.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        Probably not...just like triple g not fighting at 168 'cause of ward...
        Yup especially since ward hasn't fought there in over 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Canelo is a b1tch, does GGG have a brother? If so, that will probably be the closest we get to a GGG fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Yup especially since ward hasn't fought there in over 4 years
            legal issues prevented ward from fighting during those 4 years...but i hear ramirez is available @168 and froch at 172...lol...

Comment

If Ward wasn't at 168 at the time, would GGG have went up and competed there?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                If Ward wasn't at 168 at the time, would GGG have went up and competed there?
                Well Ward isn't at 168 now, and Golovkin is still at middleweight. There goes that theory

I assume Golovkin will remain at middleweight and take payday fights at 168 with big names. Floyd did so at 154, because he was undersized there as Golovkin would be. You want to be compensated if you're giving a big size advantage away, and rightly so in my view. This is nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                  legal issues prevented ward from fighting during those 4 years...but i hear ramirez is available @168 and froch at 172...lol...
                  Why don't you just come out and say you hate GGG? All this bs of yours is a joke. At least that way you would get some respect

Comment

Working...
                  X