Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: No Excuses, But I Fought Martirosyan With Fractured Knuckle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    Cubans seem to suffer from Peter Pan syndrome so they have no urgency to push ahead and make good fights. Chief culprit is Rigo. Thinks he will still be in his prime at 40 yrs old. Time is a killer. Literally.
    Ok tell which fight they have no urgency of making?
    Tell which great fight they have run scared of?
    Tell me how many belts have they drop to avoid making a fight?
    Tell me how many great fighters they haven't call out?

Comment

This is like those times folks say "I'm not racist/***ist etc but.." as soon as you hear that you know that the next words coming out will be the most racist/***ist ect words you will ever hear...

Comment

No excuses but

Comment

No excuses lol wtf

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
            This is like those times folks say "I'm not racist/***ist etc but.." as soon as you hear that you know that the next words coming out will be the most racist/***ist ect words you will ever hear...

Lol true.....

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              wtf, the guy is 33 already damn and he hasn't done anything in the sport apart from lose his biggest fights. He needs to man up and fight better op.
              He was robbed against paul williams and the fight against canelo was very close and could have went either way. He really should have 1 loss or no losses at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                He was robbed against paul williams and the fight against canelo was very close and could have went either way. He really should have 1 loss or no losses at all.
                Williams beat him fair and square in a close fight, as did Canelo. Lara doesn't have much grit in him and Canelo ground it out in the last few rounds. Lara will always suffer from Marquez syndrome, complaining about close decisions not going his way but never stepping it up when it matters.

And fans will repeat the rhetoric because they haven't actually seen the fights.

Comment

I don't want to make excuses but Lara fought like Lara always fights!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    Completely different? I disagree. Completely different to Lara would be a slugger. Both are very mobile with great defensive skills. Just what many experts are predicting Golovkin will struggle with.
                    So does that mean Roy jones and Lara have a similar style? Ya know mobile and good defense.

Ward can actually fight inside and out on and off the ropes and can smother he can keep distance he can sit down on punches and can use a little speed but Lara **** now the homie is a 1-2-1 fighter that just constantly circles away and pops you with a light jab.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Williams beat him fair and square in a close fight
                      Holy shi*

The judges were ****ing suspended tho!!!

NSB we have to do better than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X