Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin delay VADA testing until 2-3 weeks before his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Golovkin delay VADA testing until 2-3 weeks before his next fight?

He has on his previous 2 fights (the only fights he's had VADA testing). If he does, does he become suspect? If it happens again he's doing it on purpose and we need to start asking why.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-20-2016, 09:28 AM.

Golovkin didn't delay anything, that VADA testing is per WBC guidelines. The WBC is increasing the level of testing in the future, so Golovkin will be increasing his level of testing in the future.

The real suspects are the fighters who only fight a few times per year, which can allow them to cycle on and off PEDs. Some even get retroactive TUE's for IV's the night before their fights.

Comment

PED testing is getting better, but its still ****ty these days. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together are smart enough to not even use during training or close to a fight or are on some next level **** or next level masking that will avoid detection anyway.

If I was competing & doing sketchy **** I'd be testing myself anyway so I knew when I could come up dirty & stay on the low & look for means to mask that result so I couldn't get caught if I was in testing season. So idk that it matters with this sorta ****. Where there is a will to cheat there will be a way even when there is 24/7/365 testing for elite level guys there will still be guys hip to ways to get around getting caught. Nothing is 100%.

Comment

First it was the gloves, now he is on PEDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          PED testing is getting better, but its still ****ty these days. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together are smart enough to not even use during training or close to a fight or are on some next level **** or next level masking that will avoid detection anyway.

If I was competing & doing sketchy **** I'd be testing myself anyway so I knew when I could come up dirty & stay on the low & look for means to mask that result so I couldn't get caught if I was in testing season. So idk that it matters with this sorta ****. Where there is a will to cheat there will be a way even when there is 24/7/365 testing for elite level guys there will still be guys hip to ways to get around getting caught. Nothing is 100%.
          I don't think they've figure out how to test for that animal based TRT. So long as the user keeps their TRT levels at a reasonable range there's no identifier to prove they're cheating.

Comment

Yeah he's a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Golovkin didn't delay anything, that VADA testing is per WBC guidelines. The WBC is increasing the level of testing in the future, so Golovkin will be increasing his level of testing in the future.

The real suspects are the fighters who only fight a few times per year, which can allow them to cycle on and off PEDs. Some even get retroactive TUE's for IV's the night before their fights.
              2-3 weeks is WBC guidelines? I don't think so.

The first time against Lemieux it was the paperwork that was held up, i don't know what was up with the testing for Wade. If this was any other fighter there'd be hundreds of threads by now calling him a cheat. If it happens again there's no question it's down to Golovkin IMO.

Comment

we can only assume GGG is roided to the gills

I mean, ¨Guilty until proven innocent¨ is the motto of this site when a fighter is accused of something, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  2-3 weeks is WBC guidelines? I don't think so.

The first time against Lemieux it was the paperwork that was held up, i don't know what was up with the testing for Wade. If this was any other fighter there'd be hundreds of threads by now calling him a cheat. If it happens again there's no question it's down to Golovkin IMO.
                  It wasn't 2 weeks. Stop lying. Enjoy Golovkin. He is one of the few guys keeping the sport exciting.

Comment

Another fine example of trolling, I recommend everyone take notes and appreciate this wonderful rendition.

Comment

Working...
                    X