Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo Showed His Fear, I'll Fight Golovkin at Full 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    If GGG doesn't have much options (No Canelo, no unification) why not Lara? MW is thin and who else is there to fight? If Lara wants to come to 160 then why not? Hagler fought mugabi who was a LMW... Again what is so wrong in one good fighter moving up one weight class? I would rather GGG fight Lara than him fighting Monroe, Wade etc type of opponents, if they can get Lemieux type of opposition at 160 great if not then Lara is a good choice.
    This...I don't really want to see a Lara fight but if he's going to take a stay busy fight, why not have it be against a name guy who at least someone has heard of. It's not ideal...but it's better than your average "activity" fight.

Comment

• Here we go again people acting like GGG is a big money maker, whoever he fights next (outside of Canelo ) it's going to be on free Tv and Lara would easily be the best name on his resume

If it's not Canelo than this is no brainer, it's time to stop hiding behind mandatories and build up your resume

Comment

• whoever was that guy who quoted me and tried to tell me that Lara really wants the GGG fight because he needs money.... I have a news for you: In the post fight interview while being asked what's next for him, he mentioned Canelo, but not GGG. Deja vu. See you the next time Lara has a low level fight telling me about how bad he wants to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          If GGG would've fought Lara when he first called him out, the same haters that mention Lara would've said "why's GGG fighting small guys" and if GGG didn't fight Lemieux they would say "why's GGG scared to face a hard puncher like Lemieux".
          So no it doesn't hold more weight. In fact they would 've just talked crap about it and said GGG was picking on a smaller guy that lost to Canyellow, got dropped by Angulo and struggled with Vanes.
          Did you listen to the WBA president? If Canelo vs GGG is not made GGG must fight Jacobs or Alfonso Blanco , the only two way GGG gets out of Jacobs/Blanco fight is WBO title since unification beats out mandatory or Canelo

Comment

• Haymon be like: “Sorry Erislandy, I don’t know anymore scripts!”

Comment

Working...
            X