Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo Showed His Fear, I'll Fight Golovkin at Full 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
    This is such a cop out its crazy. Learning from the MW division + lara i see. Talk big, but when it's time to put up or shut up, run as fast as you can. If you had a real answer to the bs you're spewing you would have already given it. Just face it, you don't have any clue what you're trying to prove/argue.

Comment

• Let's see it, I'm down for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Lara should move up to 160 beat Jacobs then fight GGG
        He talks all this crap but when the opportunity presents itself, he will fight another lower level 154 pound foe and posters will claim lil g ducked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          I don't get this.. The man wants to fight THE MAN at 160, not another guy and we're doing our best to not make that happen??
          WBA mandatory announcement for Jacobs and possible unification fight with BJS both bigger fights than Lara. And Heyman has to pick up the phone. Not a champs duty to go pick challengers. Or not the person being challenged duty to put the effort in to get the negotiating started. that's all on the challenger and their management.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
            Talk is extremely cheap. Actions speak a whole lot louder than words, and Lara's actions indicate he's trying to sell tickets. Every time he's done with a fight he goes completely MIA. Then when he signs for his next fight, he starts calling out GGG again. Then you guys come in a thread just like this blaming GGG, and talk about the "balls" Lara has.

I mean if you can blame GGG for Canelo vacating than you can blame him for anything. I didn't think it was possible to blame the mandatory instead of the fighter who vacated, but wow this board shows me something new everyday.
            lol what tickets is he trying to sell? Lara is who he is. His manager, promotor ir advisor running his Twitter os one running. Web he actual says Out in person us another.

But i guess ggg fans rather Lara call him out after Saturday? So when he does, what'll be the reason to disregard him then?

& who the hell is blaming ggg for canelo vacating? Everyone on this board(just about) knew or thought canelo would vacate but you ggg fans still insist on that fight happening. You see a guy drop a belt to possibly avoid ggg and still call for this fight to happen. Why?? He has the strap, time to move on right? **** canelo

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
            Blame the IBF for making Wade the mandatory...he earned it in their eyes.
            Yes I'll blame the ibf. anyone but the side that accepted it. got it
            Last edited by hhs661; 05-20-2016, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He talks all this crap but when the opportunity presents itself, he will fight another lower level 154 pound foe and posters will claim lil g ducked him.
              Wow! Someone who is not fooled by the antics. Shocking!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                But Golovkin won't fight him.
                LMAO like the diva won't fight GGG? Come on man, I know it hurts like hell what she [candelita] is doing but she isn't the first to run away in fear from the beast. It will be OK, I promise!

Comment

• Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                  since k2 presents him fights like lara and mora and he wanted monroe instead.
                  proof via link please

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    lol what tickets is he trying to sell? Lara is who he is. His manager, promotor ir advisor running his Twitter os one running. Web he actual says Out in person us another.

But i guess ggg fans rather Lara call him out after Saturday? So when he does, what'll be the reason to disregard him then?

& who the hell is blaming ggg for canelo vacating? Everyone on this board(just about) knew or thought canelo would vacate but you ggg fans still insist on that fight happening. You see a guy drop a belt to possibly avoid ggg and still call for this fight to happen. Why?? He has the strap, time to move on right? **** canelo
                    To the bolded, I would love to see this seriously. It's not going to happen tho. I've seen this play out enough to know how this story goes.

I would still like the fight to happen, yes. I feel it is a really good fight for the health of the sport. A PPV fight where there will actually be enough action to keep the casual wanting more. Why wouldn't any boxing fan want this?

I do feel however its time for GGG to move on tho. Jacobs or Saunders next imo. They will duck tho, so i'm not sure who he should go after.

Comment

• Lara should keep talking, build this fight up

Because if h continues to demand 3-6 million, it's not happening until that purse doesn't cause the fight to lose money.

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                      There you go, Golovkin vs. Lara at 160.
                      Maybe, why not

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Or Ouma who had lost to Vanes at 154.
                      Ouma was early in ggg's career, are you kidding me.

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Let's see it, I'm down for that.
                      I bet you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X