• Time
  • Show
Clear All

g g g

g g g

g g g

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
      He hits no where near as hard as Julian Jackson did who was probably a smaller guy also.
      Just how exactly do you know this to be true? You have never been punched by either of them. Anybody can see they are both great punchers. GGG has a higher KO percentage although that doesn't really prove he punches harder. GGG's punches look as hard or harder than Jackson's punches to me. GGG's punches certainly get the job done in impressive style and so did the punches of Jackson. I am a big fan of both of these monster punchers but only one of them has never come close to being defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Not hard enough to fight Ward though.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Just how exactly do you know this to be true? You have never been punched by either of them. Anybody can see they are both great punchers. GGG has a higher KO percentage although that doesn't really prove he punches harder. GGG's punches look as hard or harder than Jackson's punches to me. GGG's punches certainly get the job done in impressive style and so did the punches of Jackson. I am a big fan of both of these monster punchers but only one of them has never come close to being defeated.
          ggg was about to lose to ouma before he ran out of gas so you must mean jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Simply by Jackson having multiple 1 punch KOs which included guys with iron chins such as Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
              It amazes me how PRO BOXERS have been coming out saying just how damn hard GGG punches, yet we have FANS on here still talking about "meh, his power is overrated".

I'll never understand the mindset of individuals like that. Unless you've been hit by the man, or know someone who has... You know nothing.

If PRO BOXERS with lionhearts like Canelo are handing over WBC titles to avoid fighting the man, there's something to be said for his power.

My opinion
              Great post

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
                It amazes me how PRO BOXERS have been coming out saying just how damn hard GGG punches, yet we have FANS on here still talking about "meh, his power is overrated".

I'll never understand the mindset of individuals like that. Unless you've been hit by the man, or know someone who has... You know nothing.

If PRO BOXERS with lionhearts like Canelo are handing over WBC titles to avoid fighting the man, there's something to be said for his power.

My opinion
                this is my opinion too. How can a screen warrior know more than the guys who have been in there with different fighters and with Golovkin?

Strange how logic works in this board.

Comment

I don't see why they would lie

There is doubtless a bit of exaggeration involved, but clearly GGG hits extremely hard for a man fighting at 160. It is definitely possible he could hit harder than some HWs

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5SltQixSQ

Ola Afolabi, Golovkin hits harder than a hw. "Not blowing smoke, he hits harder than heavy weights"

Buddy mcgirt - "Macklin was petrified before the fight"

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ck3tIwd01o

Julius Jackson "ive never been hit as hard, he hits harder than a hw" , "his power is not in the mw class"

Then we got Daniel Geale saying Ggg is the hardest puncher in boxing

We got Kovlev saying Ggg hits harder than him.

Now u understand why belts get vacated and nobody wants to fight him
                    Awww i remember my 1st crush.

Comment

He hits hard because he has compact muscle. Simple as that, impossible to explain. We know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X