Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Launches Appeal To Bring Clean Water To Floyds and Kell Brooks Motherland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
    Do you know what mulatto is, Wank? It's got **** all to do with being adopted.
    Yes i do

but Kell Brook is not mixed

Either way mixed american black people refer to themselves as African Americans

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Yes i do

but Kell Brook is not mixed

Either way mixed american black people refer to themselves as African Americans

Brook's mother is white and his biological father was of Jamaican origin. Brook is neither African or American.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Are you just going to ignore all the messed up **** Khan has done in his personal life? Or are you just going to focus on Floyd to make yourself be better.
        Khan made mistakes when he was young. His good deeds far outweigh his bad deeds

Khan is not even 30 years old yet, Floyd is a middle aged man who continues to do evil. A person is suppose to learn from their mistakes and become mature as they get older.

Little Floyd is living his 2nd childhood, he's the self proclaimed TBE, yet he's selfish, pig ignorant person, who looks down on the poor and poverty stricken.

He savagely beat the mother of his children. He is a convicted woman beater.

He still hasnt learnt from his mistakes

You can use Humanitarian Khan as a crutch, but we all know the truth about Floyd Mayweather and it's a very ugly truth.
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-19-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Much respect to Khan for his Philanthropy work but IGNORANT on your part to water it down by trying to make it some type of competition
          I second this, no need to bring Floyd into this, great boxer but we all know he is crass as a person.

However for some people no matter what ak does they will always have set views...but clearly he doesn't do this for them.

Comment

Another amazing humanitarian is our Ricky

And you'd never catch Khan and Hatton disrespecting Muhammad Ali. Floyd had the audacity to claim he is better than Ali...what planet does Floyd and his fans live on?

Comment

Hatton looks like he's trying to escape through the window with a plate of food that he stole, but he's too fat to fit through.

Comment

Good for Khan. He seems to do a lot of this kind of thing.

Comment

Khan made mistakes when he was young. His good deeds far outweigh his bad deeds

Khan is not even 30 years old yet, Floyd is a middle aged man who continues to do evil. A person is suppose to learn from their mistakes and become mature as they get older.

Little Floyd is living his 2nd childhood, he's the self proclaimed TBE, yet he's selfish, pig ignorant person, who looks down on the poor and poverty stricken.

He savagely beat the mother of his children. He is a convicted woman beater.

He still hasnt learnt from his mistakes

You can use Humanitarian Khan as a crutch, but we all know the truth about Floyd Mayweather and it's a very ugly truth.
                  Khan ruined a mans life by running him over.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Khan ruined a mans life by running him over.
                    Accidents happen, he's saving your African cousins now. It'll make up for it

Floyd beat his babymother up infront his children, ruined their childhood

I think he should have served a few more years, because he came back out and beat up Ms Jackson

I think we might have a future OJ Simpson on our hands

Women beaters are just as bad as pedophiles

Comment

Accidents happen, he's saving your African cousins now. It'll make up for it

Floyd beat his babymother up infront his children, ruined their childhood

I think he should have served a few more years, because he came back out and beat up Ms Jackson

I think we might have a future OJ Simpson on our hands

Women beaters are just as bad as pedophiles
                      My cousins? I'm not black you dumb ****.

Meanwhile Khan's cousins are blowing up planes.

Comment

Working...
                      X