Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Why celebrate getting a strap gifted to you

Doesn't mean sh.it Still no names on Gennadys resume
    this this this this and this.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      this this this this and this.
      This is just another example of why he has no names on his resume. The supposed lineal champion doesn't even want to fight him. This says more about everyone else rather than him.

Comment

You raise a good point but we can't force the names to give us the fights, but we can force the names to give us what is rightfully ours, which is the titles. It's on them if they do not want to fight.

Besides, Martin Murray, David Lemiuex, Marco Rubio and Curtis Stevens are all good wins. Murray was robbed against Sergio Martinez in their fight in Argentina. So Gennady should have actually been fighting the WBC/Ring champion Martin Murray. And he would have been the rightful champion one way or the other.

The beauty of fate is, if something is yours or if something will happen to you, it'll always find a way to happen to you. What belongs to you will always fall in to your hands one way or the other, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          This is just another example of why he has no names on his resume. The supposed lineal champion doesn't even want to fight him. This says more about everyone else rather than him.
          IMO it's more of letting the fight marinate coupled with sanchez thinking his charge is worth more than he is and how the kids fight plans are being dictated to him, canelo is THAT guy right now.

we've waited on fights before, this is no different.

winning a belt w/out ever getting in the ring is outright shameful, though-i hope GGG holds a press conference for it.

Comment

Finally! Should of had it years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              IMO it's more of letting the fight marinate coupled with sanchez thinking his charge is worth more than he is and how the kids fight plans are being dictated to him, canelo is THAT guy right now.

we've waited on fights before, this is no different.

winning a belt w/out ever getting in the ring is outright shameful, though-i hope GGG holds a press conference for it.
              Dropping a belt because you're a b1tch is truly shameful bro. Come on lol. There's one guy who looks like a ho here and it's not golovkin.

Comment

Bingo but congrats on getting belt.

When you cant get fights you go out and find them but for some reason his team doesnt want to do that

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Dropping a belt because you're a b1tch is truly shameful bro. Come on lol. There's one guy who looks like a ho here and it's not golovkin.
                  suliaman was applying too much unnecessary pressure and my migga wasn't trying to hear it.

whatever it looks like, when they do fight, no one will look like they were scared.

you don't think that canelo is scared of GGG, c'mon.

Comment

If Canelo fights GGG in September, in my eyes he will make up for relinquishing the belt like this. As of right now, I think it looks like a b move, even though I respect Canelo's resume. Another scenario I wouldn't mind is Canelo actually fighting an actual MW like Lemiuex, and GGG vs Jacobs. That would make this incident make Canelo look just a little bit like a b#tch, if he fights Lemiuex in Sept

Comment

Which 160 pound champ did he refuse to fight?

GGG is a legit bad azz for making all these punks bow down.

Comment

Working...
                      X