No announcement yet.

Canelo, you're such a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo, you're such a coward

First he keeps the 160lbs belt hostage at 155lbs, then he fights small weak guys like Cotto and Khan and now, when forced to fight Golovkin, Canelo gives up his belt so he can't be forced to fight him... Canelo is sooo scared of Golovkin. I've never seen so much fear since Mayweather's days of refusing to fight Pacquiao. Canelo is so obviously scared that I'm sure he knows it's obvious and feels ashamed about it.

what happened to 'we dont **** around!!'?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      what happened to 'we dont **** around!!'?
      Canelo is such a loser.

1: He was Mayweather's easiest win in years.
      2: He got gift decisions against Lara and Trout.
      3: He struggled against a small, old Cotto who had done nothing for years, except losing to Trout and beating an old cripple.
      4: He got outboxed by Khan until the stoppage happened.
      5: He fights at 175+ lbs, holds a 160lbs belt and has invented his own weightclass at 155lbs. He doesn't respect boxing.
      6: Never have I seen as blatant a duck as the one with Canelo ducking Golovkin. Making up new weight classes and vacating titles to avoid Golovkin is pathetic.

Comment

canelo is going to read this, i'd take it down before he does.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          canelo is going to read this, i'd take it down before he does.
          He's struggling with small guys like Khan and Cotto, I could beat him easily. That fat little ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            He's struggling with small guys like Khan and Cotto, I could beat him easily. That fat little ginger.
            i don't think anyone questioned that.

Comment

He'll keep on fighting at his catchweight of 155. Maybe he will fight Pacquiao?

He won't fight GGG until next year.

Good "business" move, but cowardly.

Comment

Comment

bookmarked so whenever I see you green, I'm gonna change that.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                    bookmarked so whenever I see you green, I'm gonna change that.
                    Dude, I don't really care about reputation on an internet forum and neither should you, it just shows everyone that you're a white virgin who plays too much World of Warcraft. Are you also one of those who uses the words "troll", "noob", etc.?

Comment

Working...
                    X