Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez Said Mexicans Dont **** Around!!.... Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet he vacates.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      Post fight interview with Max Kellerman, when asked about fighting Golovkin , Alvarez stated "you know we Mexican's don't F-ck Around!" Not sure what that means but I guess it means he'll fight Golovkin next....does it?

So why do some nationalities get to gloat, wave their flags, big up their background, culture, and/or race and its ok? If an African American fighter was to say you know we Black Fighters/Black Americans/African Americans, etc... Don't **** around!! Then what do you think would happen? How would that be portrayed in the media?

They'd be criticized to no end and accused of being racists. Black fighters as far as I can tell are the only fighters who are expected to not be proud of who they are, their culture, their background, etc...Tito, Garcia, Cotto can scream Peurto Rico or Latino this, Chica that all they want and its just fine. Manny Pacquiao can talk nonstop Filipinio this Filipina that, my people, fight for my country, etc...But let a Black American gloat about the superiority of their culture or race in the sport of boxing, let them say they fighting for all the Black people of the world and watch them get hated on by every fake fan and media outlet in country.

Floyd Mayweather is clearly extremely proud of being Black, being Floyd, and being the best in boxing, any wonder why he is the most hated fighter in the sport? Wilder is pretty proud, even calls himself the Bronze Bomber anyone besides me notice the extreme hatred geared towards him. I guess he is not suppose to be proud that he is an undefeated Heavyweight champion who happens to be....uhh.......Bronze.
      Oh we will believe it.

just gotta go to worldstar to see its true.

Comment

Waste of thread space...

Comment

Well if an American says Americans never back down from a fight, that's not racist, USA is a nation, but that's not even nationalistic. What Canelo said is not wrong at all, Mexicans are an ethnic group, African Americans are a race. If Canelo said "White people don't **** around", because Canelo's race is probably white you know, maybe that would have been on some white power/Hitler stuff and would have garnered some raised eyebrows by the media and fans

If a Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Russian, whatever, say that people from their respective countries don't mess around, nothing racist about that

Comment

Well Canelo just dropped the title so I guess Mexico does "duck" around

Comment

How the **** is that racist anyway? If you have an agenda maybe you should make sure it even makes sense first.

Mexican is not a race.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                How the **** is that racist anyway? If you have an agenda maybe you should make sure it even makes sense first.

Mexican is not a race.
                In the original post I stated how I feel about it and why I think boxing has a racial double standard. I think I explained myself fairly well, easy to comprehend

Comment

Damn i cant believe he really dropped that belt. How can you be so scared of your mandatory that you drop that most precious WBC belt.

One week ago in the ring he said i'll fight him right now. 160 no problem, and as soon that adrenaline is gone he turns into vagina mode and drops that belt like a 5$ biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    In the original post I stated how I feel about it and why I think boxing has a racial double standard. I think I explained myself fairly well, easy to comprehend
                    nothing wrong with it.

i'd tell my black brothers to just do it, after KOing a dude on PPV i'd be all that's what hundreds of years of select breeding does, thanks america!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      And only black people would complain about something like that being racist
                      Basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X