Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Warns Ryabinsky: I Want My 4.6 Million or Lawsuit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Yea wilder should be stripped because his dumbass opponent wanted to microdose a week before the fight lol. Youve been defending the cheating ****s from the day this story broke now youre calling wilder a scumbag, your agenda is too obvious.
    It seems WADA, VADA and the WBC have all been completely ignored and Lou Dibella/Deontay Wilder are the Sheriff, Judge and Jury here.

Povetkin still hasn't tested dirty as per the latest WADA guidelines on meldonium. He is within the amnesty zone if 70 nanograms is the correct figure. Simply, a trace amount was detected and the governing organizations requested a postponement for another round of testing.

Apparently Povetkin's camp is fine with this.

Apparently Wilder is pulling out of the fight and still asking to be paid.

Yes yes I know I'm a white supremacist even though I'm not white, because I'm observing facts of reality. Get on with it. Get those fake tears worked up. Cliche internet geek.

Comment

Highly doubt he'd get anywhere near that if he sued, but he'd get something.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        Shouldn't Wilder reimburse the fans for defending his title against bums?
        You make it sound as if the opponents were a surprise when the fans turned up to the fight, or they were coerced into buying them. If you willingly purchased tickets for those mismatches, that's on you.

Comment

I hope he don't get no money. Will serve him right for disgracing a heavyweight title. Fight another BUM. You BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Highly doubt he'd get anywhere near that if he sued, but he'd get something.
            id say that he'd get about half.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RussTBE View Post
              Yea wilder should be stripped because his dumbass opponent wanted to microdose a week before the fight lol. Youve been defending the cheating ****s from the day this story broke now youre calling wilder a scumbag, your agenda is too obvious.

Originally posted by /// View Post
              It seems WADA, VADA and the WBC have all been completely ignored and Lou Dibella/Deontay Wilder are the Sheriff, Judge and Jury here. Povetkin still hasn't tested dirty as per the latest WADA guidelines on meldonium. He is within the amnesty zone if 70 nanograms is the correct figure. Simply, a trace amount was detected and the governing organizations requested a postponement for another round of testing. Apparently Povetkin's camp is fine with this. Apparently Wilder is pulling out of the fight and still asking to be paid. Yes yes I know I'm a white supremacist even though I'm not white, because I'm observing facts of reality. Get on with it. Get those fake tears worked up. Cliche internet geek.
              Agreed. Sometimes I think the Boneheaded Coalition is just too blasted big for this forum. But the crybabies are definitely out in force lately. I'm about ready to stop using facts with them. Apparently they have a learning curve that won't allow them to recognize reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                jesus boxing has fallen off.... you would think an american heavyweight champion carrying a ridiculous 36-0 with 35 KO record would be more famous and notable yet if you asked the average sporting fan in america they wouldnt know who deontay wilder is. shouldnt wilder be a much bigger deal in american sports with that kind of record????
                Boxing is doing fine in the U.S. In fact it's getting more fans recently with more cards on free TV. Wilder doesn't have as many fans because he's a flimsy excuse for a titleholder. Notice I didn't say champion. 36-0/35 KOs means nothing if 32 of them were cans. Boxing fans in general aren't ******. They know a fake when they see one.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadrupleG View Post
                  Come to Moscow and earn it, coward.
                  Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Why go into a legal battle when you can still fight the man as you said you would.
                  Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  exactly. wilder looking like a pure coward here. 70nnanograms is nothing!!!
                  Originally posted by /// View Post
                  Damn wilder turned out to be a real scumbag. Povetkin didn't even test dirty. He tested below the threshold in one test out of several and VADA said there wasn't time to retest. WBC postponed the fight. Never was there a dirty/cancellation/etc.They just postponed for testing. Wilder himself backs out of rescheduling the fight then demands he get paid anyway. Just strip him if that's his game.
                  Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  you are absolutely right,wilder is the real coward getting exposed.
                  Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                  Lol something for nothing. Fight him, you vag! Women's tennis player take larger amounts of that "PED"
                  Couldn't agree more. Wilder Corporation said 'Cancelled! Not postponed!' Let them reschedule. THEN they can get paid. Pompous idiots they are. THEY are the ones who are working overtime trying to make this issue much bigger than it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    In a perfect world. Yes. I know some people close to the Wilder Circus. He claimed GB wouldn't let him fight anyone but cab drivers etc til his 20th fight. Then mysteriously that number passed 30 before he did anything halfway notable. And he'll be back to cab drivers and #137 on the top 100 HW list soon enough.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      You make it sound as if the opponents were a surprise when the fans turned up to the fight, or they were coerced into buying them. If you willingly purchased tickets for those mismatches, that's on you.
                      Oh geez... here we go. So, IOW, in your mind, Wilder shouldn't even be scrutinized for being a full blown chicken for his first 30+ fights? People want to see an Olympic medal winner in the ring. Who knew this one was gonna bilk the fans for all they could be bilked for?

Comment

Working...
                      X