No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather Would Be a Priority if Pacquiao Returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    Floyd have balls to give a rematch w/ a 100% Pac. As the HF Nacho Berristain have said, there's no doubt Pac really won the first fight.
    Yup, nacho knows what's up.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yup, nacho knows what's up.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.
      Ummmm, he won...he doesn't need to do anything

Comment

Hey spoon, do you think the same about nacho's reactions to the 3 Manny vs Marquez fights before he finally put Pac's lights out?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Come on spoon, we want some answers on this. Why did Freddie also openly admit that manny was drinking magic shakes that he didn't know what was in them, while oddly gaining power going up in weight?
          my gosh.. peds again really?

Floyd is winning that game as well.

here's the link of the polls. My answers are all there.. 236 pages of it. Hope that suffice lmao

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702060

The guy literally been blood drawn by usada like a vampire sucked him dry, couldnt take legal tarodol shots, cant even drink gatorade and vitamins in his dressing room and you still think of peds for crying out loud.

Comment

roach, leave manny alone....

he's got too much on his plate now being a senator....

Comment

Ummmm, he won...he doesn't need to do anything
              Thought you Floyd fans were about easy money. Rematch with Pac should be an easy fight with the biggest payout...still easily close to or > 100M for Floyd...so why you guys fight against it so hard. Easy work, easy money...y'all should be begging for a rematch to humiliate Pac fans even more.

Comment

my gosh.. peds again really?

here's the link of the polls. My answers are all there.. 236 pages of it. Hope that suffice lmao

The guy literally been blood drawn by usada like a vampire sucked him dry, couldnt take legal tarodol shots, cant even drink gatorade and vitamins in his dressing room and you still think of peds for crying out loud.
                I see, so a 37 year old man just gets back acne for no reason...I see you're ignorant in many ways.

How about my question on nacho's opinion on the first 3 Manny Marquez fights? Or does that only count when it suits your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Thought you Floyd fans were about easy money. Rematch with Pac should be an easy fight with the biggest payout...still easily close to or > 100M for Floyd...so why you guys fight against it so hard. Easy work, easy money...y'all should be begging for a rematch to humiliate Pac fans even more.
                  But it makes no sense, the general consensus is that Floyd is boring, and Manny lied about a supposed injury, I don't believe Floyd would make another 100 million for a second fight...I wouldn't buy it myself, it would simply be yet another 1 sided decision with Manny basically complaining that he wouldn't just stand still so he could hit him. The fight has been over for a year or whatever now...Manny lost, Floyd won...it's over people.

Comment

I see, so a 37 year old man just gets back acne for no reason...I see you're ignorant in many ways.

How about my question on nacho's opinion on the first 3 Manny Marquez fights? Or does that only count when it suits your agenda.
                    If it makes you happy in all 4 fights w marquez were all a barn burner. I have no problem giving Marquez 1st and 3rd fight to Marquez it was that close, but I can also say Pac has an argument for keeping those wins.

The thing is Pac gave Marquez 3 tries when he really shouldn't have, Floyd Pac fight was littered with question marks and IV scandals can't even give Pac rematch when we all know the money is still there. Only one conclusion left really, pussay Floyd rather fight an amatuer MMA striker than to rematch with a healthy Pac.

Says it all really.

Ped topics are this way bud.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-18-2016, 01:25 AM.

Comment

You find one round Floyd wasn't running and hugging that much makes it concrete lmao.. Pac still tagged him good for 12 rounds and landed the clear and effective punches.

It's not just about the clinching. Is the nature of the clinching that is very foul and not allowed in boxing. (Queens-berry rules) clinching is foul in boxing, but what is even worse is the the nature of a clinching were in..

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... 48 lame hugs were done by Floyd. 48 hugs that if it weren't there, would have made this fight what it suppose to be, a real fight. Instead Froid was allowed to hug.

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
                      disqualification is as follows:
                      13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.
                      You do realise that Pacquiao is the one hugging Floyd's waist in your pic right?

You also do realise that there were only 18 clinches in that fight right?

You do realise also that Pac didn't land a single clean punch in the first three rounds of that fight right?

You also do realise that, even in the rounds that he won (4 and 6) he was getting schooled and countered badly in the 1st and last minute of those rounds right? Go watch em again and see for yourself.

You also do realise that Floyd was literally toying with him and hitting him at will in rounds 11 and 12 right?

You do also realise that Pac was being walked down in round 5 and 8 right?

Lol, but Pac somehow won the fight in your eyes?

Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                      X