Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Povetkin not BANNED from the sport? Where's the outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Why did you need to use an alt for this?
    Why do you give a sht if I'm an alt? Contribute to the topic or gtfo. You ain't fooling no one with your flip flopping b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Why the leniency for Ortiz? He was popped for an actual steroid, which is even worse. Ban the old man too
      yeah, i find it kinda strange that OP wants wilder to fight a guy that has been busted for actual steroids. and then goes on to say "Almost scary to think that this scumbag almost fought for the Heavyweight Title."

why isnt ortiz an attempted MURDERER or scumbag? lolol.

Comment

Povetkin isn't banned because it's NOT PROVEN yet that he had taken something forbidden, simple as that.
        Also stop pretending like you have never heard of doping in boxing. Do you really think, that for example Klitchko and Pac were always clean? Look at the Wlad's form at 40 years. And re-read Pac's stories about the fear of needles. Really, these outrageous commentaries suprise me very much, it's like people seriously beleive that professional boxers doesn't take something for enhancing their performance? Most of boxers eat something forbidden. Except Povetkin of course. He is clean, and it will be proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
          Povetkin isn't banned because it's NOT PROVEN yet that he had taken something forbidden, simple as that.
          Also stop pretending like you have never heard of doping in boxing. Do you really think, that for example Klitchko and Pac were always clean? Look at the Wlad's form at 40 years. And re-read Pac's stories about the fear of needles. Really, these outrageous commentaries suprise me very much, it's like people seriously beleive that professional boxers doesn't take something for enhancing their performance? Most of boxers eat something forbidden. Except Povetkin of course. He is clean, and it will be proven.
          You talk about having to prove something then go onto insinuate that Klitschko and Pacquaio are dirty... Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kidynamite92 View Post
            you talk about having to prove something then go onto insinuate that klitschko and pacquaio are dirty... Interesting.
            lmfao owned.

Comment

I don't really think it is THAT big of a deal. I mean the stuff he was taking was legal not more than a few months ago so it's not like it was HGH or whatever. That said, he technically cheated but so have many other boxers who suffered little to no consequences.

Comment

He'll probably be penalized. I don't believe in banning someone from the entire sport so long as they pass future tests. Maybe half a year to a year he sees from the commissions?
                Last edited by Raonic; 05-16-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  You talk about having to prove something then go onto insinuate that Klitschko and Pacquaio are dirty... Interesting.
                  No. There are two not connected points in my comment. First, Povetkin is still not proven guilty. Second, the rage on NSB is so wild like it's the first time that fighter is accused of taking something.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Dear aboutfkntime,
                    If you make an alt, at least put some effort into not sounding exactly the same.

Sincerely, ignore list.

Get this frankducketts clown outta here with a perma ban. Dude is worthless.

Comment

Suspened yes, ban no.
                      We are dealing with a Soviet mentality
                      the more they are exposed to our values the better they will become.
                      We should take the carrot and the stick approach.

Comment

Working...
                      X