Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Nah what happens is African Americans and Hispanics ***** and moan about being treated unjustly when really it's a fantasy you create.
    are you african american or hispanic? if not you might want to stay in your lane.

dude, if you haven't experienced what they have, your opinion means nothing.

you do realize the laws were not created for people of color over here and they were suppose to remain property, impoverished, etc. White people control the media in the US, hell white people own BET. Now you tell me why african americans and hispanics speak of the double standards. things that would get swept under the rug for prominent white politicians, entertainers, regular people is front page news for people of color. Someone has to be the bad guy, or scapegoat. Its usually the so called minority. lol, its funny people of color are supposedly a minority but its more people of color in the world and US than anyone

either you dont live in the USA or you are not african american or hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      are you african american or hispanic? if not you might want to stay in your lane.

dude, if you haven't experienced what they have, your opinion means nothing.

you do realize the laws were not created for people of color over here and they were suppose to remain property, impoverished, etc. White people control the media in the US, hell white people own BET. Now you tell me why african americans and hispanics speak of the double standards. things that would get swept under the rug for prominent white politicians, entertainers, regular people is front page news for people of color. Someone has to be the bad guy, or scapegoat. Its usually the so called minority. lol, its funny people of color are supposedly a minority but its more people of color in the world and US than anyone

either you dont live in the USA or you are not african american or hispanic
      I'm Irish. We were owned by the english for 600 years. So save your **** and white guilt for someone who it's applicable to.

What the hell are you babbling about...You realize we are talking about boxing? Can't stay on topic because you have no points?

Comment

Well I'm not american and your whole nationalist pride sickens me.

How is it a double standard? Does Marquez not get crap for his acne? Did Floyd and his whole family not accuse Manny for years?? Isn't the real truth that the only time assh0les like you care is when african americans are involved?
        You felt the need to insult me?

why? because their is truth in things I said and you dont like them. Get over it.

Manny was accused, but it didnt help he AVOIDED drug testing until he needed the fight for $$$$...IF YOU ARE NOT CHEATING, TAKE THE TEST

my nationalist pride sickens you, yet if it was a soccer game on right now, you;d be cheering your countrymen on. Hypocrite.

I care about world, issues. not just african american issues. Im not even african american. Im native american. Muskogee, cherokee, and black. African americans are people born in africa and immigrated here. My people were born here so throw that out the window.

ISNT THE REAL TRUTH THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET UPSET WHEN PEOPLE PUT THE ESTABLISHMENTS DOUBLE STANDARDS ON BLAST BECAUSE YOU BENEFIT OFF OF THEM

Comment

So when it's any other race it's fun watching a hypejob be exposed but when it's african americans it's because people are racist...Hmmm so it's okay to want to watch Amir Khan be knocked out but not Deontay Wilder? Raymond Holt would spit in your face for making a mockery of the fictional hardships he suffered through.
          What are you drivelling about?

If you don't care that Povetkin could be cheating then you probably are racist... I'm not a Wilder fan or African American.

Raymond Holt doesn't spit in people's faces.

Comment

I'm Irish. We were owned by the english for 600 years. So save your **** and white guilt for someone who it's applicable to.

What the hell are you babbling about...You realize we are talking about boxing? Can't stay on topic because you have no points?
            yea we are speaking on boxing and boxing has issues out side of the ring that affect the boxers, and fans have issues with.

I dont give a damn about white guilt. who would feel guilty for doing something that they planned to do. stop trying to speak on issues you dont deal with because one....you are not black.....two...you are not hispanic so how can you even say the things they experienced are made up and fantasy

no one denies what they irish went through and are going through today, but as soon as a latino or african american speak on their experiences, people get offended and up in arms.....why? They must be ashamed and dont want to deal with the misdeeds of their people

Comment

wilder is a ***** for running so quick he never even waited to hear the announcement from wbcs

Comment

You felt the need to insult me?

why? because their is truth in things I said and you dont like them. Get over it.

Manny was accused, but it didnt help he AVOIDED drug testing until he needed the fight for $$$$...IF YOU ARE NOT CHEATING, TAKE THE TEST

my nationalist pride sickens you, yet if it was a soccer game on right now, you;d be cheering your countrymen on. Hypocrite.

I care about world, issues. not just african american issues. Im not even african american. Im native american. Muskogee, cherokee, and black. African americans are people born in africa and immigrated here. My people were born here so throw that out the window.

ISNT THE REAL TRUTH THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET UPSET WHEN PEOPLE PUT THE ESTABLISHMENTS DOUBLE STANDARDS ON BLAST BECAUSE YOU BENEFIT OFF OF THEM
                I Don't support the Irish national team. I support Liverpool and Barcelona because I grew up enjoying the football they play, don't paint me a hypocrite.

And Floyd was using excessive Iv's yet you don't think that is suspicious but Manny is ? that is race bias ( I i. fact think Manny was dirty and Floyd has always been clean)

Well I applaud you for actually having a real claim on being American. I'm not spreading hate and that easy to see..but if you want to point out the recent examples of racism in boxing I'm interested and I'll dispute it when I feel it's bull*****

Wow didn't see the latest edit XD wow...The establishment help me? you are really ****ing clueless..what establishment is waiting to help me exactly? point them out because I could really use the help lol

Comment

that one word takes away all ability and right to speak on experiences of african americans and hispanics....you are not a us citizen and you are white...you wouldnt understand. If you came over here, you'd just blend in.

If a brazilian, Colombian, Dominican, mexican etc. came here with negroid phenotype, i guarantee you there experiences would be different.

fall back and stay in your lane, with all due respect. you have no right to belittle things you never experienced.

Comment

yea we are speaking on boxing and boxing has issues out side of the ring that affect the boxers, and fans have issues with.

I dont give a damn about white guilt. who would feel guilty for doing something that they planned to do. stop trying to speak on issues you dont deal with because one....you are not black.....two...you are not hispanic so how can you even say the things they experienced are made up and fantasy

no one denies what they irish went through and are going through today, but as soon as a latino or african american speak on their experiences, people get offended and up in arms.....why? They must be ashamed and dont want to deal with the misdeeds of their people

Because we aren't talking about them issues..we are talking about African americans being called cheaters when they cheat and white people don't apparently....That's just horse***** and you've been doing verbal gymnastics to avoid just admitting that simple fact.

Comment

I Don't support the Irish national team. I support Liverpool and Barcelona because I grew up enjoying the football they play, don't paint me a hypocrite.

And Floyd was using excessive Iv's yet you don't think that is suspicious but Manny is ? that is race bias ( I i. fact think Manny was dirty and Floyd has always been clean)

Well I applaud you for actually having a real claim on being American. I'm not spreading hate and that easy to see..but if you want to point out the recent examples of racism in boxing I'm interested and I'll dispute it when I feel it's bull*****

Wow didn't see the latest edit XD wow...The establishment help me? you are really ****ing clueless..what establishment is waiting to help me exactly? point them out because I could really use the help lol
                      as far as the establishment, im saying if you were american, now i know you're irish.

an iv is an iv....it was already debunked but people are still discussing it like he came up dirty...ive seen my wrestling teammates over train and need iv or a drip.

Pacquaio openly avoided drug testing and soon as the accusations started, the Kayos, stopped. Thats kinda fishy man and why need cut off dates and you're clean.

you can dispute whatever you want, but it wont change the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X