Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will take another deal with cbs/Showtime which will include tv dates for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather will take another deal with cbs/Showtime which will include tv dates for

His promotional company. He's going to do what Oscar did with HBO. That way he can get leverage and more fighters are going to want to sign to him. He's going to turn Mayweather promotions to how Golden Boy was at it's peak. This is just my theory.

Everyone is going to want to be on the money team.

Comment

what do fighters get if they sign with floyd? does he offer them signing bonuses? does he offer a lower rate than oligarchy member bob arum?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        what do fighters get if they sign with floyd? does he offer them signing bonuses? does he offer a lower rate than oligarchy member bob arum?
        Are you ******ed? Did you completely ignore my post? He will have all the Showtime and maybe some cbs dates. Meanwhile every other promoter is going to be fighting for a small piece of HBOs 30 million dollar budget.

Comment

Plus they also have the opportunity to fight on pbc cards. Signing to Mayweather or Haymon right now is probably the best move for any fighter right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            Are you ******ed? Did you completely ignore my post? He will have all the Showtime and maybe some cbs dates. Meanwhile every other promoter is going to be fighting for a small piece of HBOs 30 million dollar budget.
            im ******ed because i ignored your post?

why dont you shut your face?

IDGAF about your post.

Comment

Hav I not heard the state haymin premier boxing champions are in? Thr million dollar paydays are essentially gone. At least when fighting bums.... they are getting sued by former investors and no mnew money coming ni..... they lost a staggering amount...... yeah Floyd may get his boxers some dates in thr short term but his iq is too low amd spending habits too high to keep a promotional company going. Aint nobody but more j Leon loves signing with him

Comment

I don't think he comes back. And I think with how Haymon is working, boxers will see less reason to sign with promoters from the jump. I actually have been saying for awhile I suspect more name guys will just find Haymon or Haymon-like "advisors" to move their careers. I think fighters taking a submissive stance to promoters has been a harmful situation or just less fruitful situation for many guys in this era & the last. And I think maybe a change will happen with how boxing works, at least with the more notable names, in the near future.

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                Hav I not heard the state haymin premier boxing champions are in? Thr million dollar paydays are essentially gone. At least when fighting bums.... they are getting sued by former investors and no mnew money coming ni..... they lost a staggering amount...... yeah Floyd may get his boxers some dates in thr short term but his iq is too low amd spending habits too high to keep a promotional company going. Aint nobody but more j Leon loves signing with him
                The demise of PBC has been greatly exaggerated. I look forward to you & others making this or similar posts in 2017, 2018 & likely further into the future.

Comment

Mayweather is teaming up with Schaefer, the guy who built GBP from the ground up, according to Floyd. There's no reason why the TMT owner can't do it big in the promotional boxing business. Fans have nothing to lose on this.

Comment

if he is gonna be a promoter he should NOT attend to his fighters fights, he is kind of a jinx, seriously every time he goes to support one of his guys they either look like shit or get KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                    X