Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "You know how strong them blacks is?! Them Africans is strong."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obsession with race on this board is so f"cked up!
    Yep, nearly every thread around here is one comment away from an internet race baiting **** show.

I wonder why the Moderators allow such things.....at least they could move crap like this thread to the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Even Floyd Mayweather alludes to black people being stronger than usual.

SKIP TO 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5i...=youtu.be&t=1m

Now you see why Mayweather didn't fight young prime blacks like Shawn Porter. Even AB got that stupid nigga strength
      Who is Shawn Potter? A very ordinary fighter. just because he beat a short Alexander and Past by it Malignaggi dont make Shawn Potter special. We have all seen Shwan Potter fight, he's not an elite fighter. Mayweather will make anyone fight his fight. You really think these new guys would survive against the great fighters of yesteryear?

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
        Yes that why Africa has dominated the world with its military might & war accomplishments. Oh wait..

Cavemen LOL Only a twat would suggest being a caveman an advantage. We stripped you of your weapons & enslaved you. That's how strong you are.
        Actually they did and had some of the largest, most propserous civilizations ever. Mali/Mende empire, the Songhai, Ku****e, kemet, etc. trading with asia and had trade route tariffs, which is why spain and portugal tried to find another way to india/asia. they got tired of paying

one word....guns.....europeans were having dark ages, black plagues and all that while african countries were flourishing.

Europeans couldnt defeat the strongest civilizations until guns. Hell they still took loses to the plains native americans, zulu nation, jamaicans, etc. with better weaponry

Africa got ransacked for their natural resources. Hard to win a gun fight with a spear.

we all know guns(which fireworks was a celebratory item) contributed to their successes, not strategy or skill. Guns are just one example of how europeans, take things and dont truly make things. They still culture, history and rename things because their isnt much to be proud about there. They thought the world was flat a few years ago, didnt know what soap or deodorant was until native americans showed them. LOL the books said the natives were the savages. History illustrates otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          what do they say about whites? or mexicans? everyone else?
          Once you go brown, you'll never ever frown.

If it's brown it's going down.

Once you go white...

your future's looking bright

Comment

Once you go brown, you'll never ever frown.

If it's brown it's going down.

Once you go white...

your future's looking bright
            i know you got more venom than that......kinda corny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              You had to dig to find that comment lol. There was nothing wrong with his comment. Its no different than saying blacks have more fast twist muscle fibers than whites.
              How would you have felt had Trump said the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                what do they say about whites? or mexicans? everyone else?
                Once you go white, she'll still be tight.

I don't know about Mexican??

Once you go Mexican, you're left with 6 kids, child support and debt? lol

Comment

Even Floyd Mayweather alludes to black people being stronger than usual.

SKIP TO 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5i...=youtu.be&t=1m

Now you see why Mayweather didn't fight young prime blacks like Shawn Porter. Even AB got that stupid nigga strength

Thats why whites dominate every strongman competition and strength sport..

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Once you go white, she'll still be tight.

I don't know about Mexican??

Once you go Mexican, you're left with 6 kids, child support and debt? lol
                    wow...never heard that one

my great grandmother used to say this...she lived to she was 102. she was a mvskoke(muscogee/creek) and a little fire cracker...her dad was full blood mvskoke and her mom was mulatto(african born in virginia, white, and creek)...her dad was white.

" once you go white, your history gets stole and not told right " (with a deep alabama southern drawl)
                    Last edited by therealpugilist; 05-17-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

but...but..."what has Africa ever done for me.."

Comment

Working...
                      X