Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he doped and his weight is around 160-165 lbs at fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I think he doped and his weight is around 160-165 lbs at fight night.
      I think he's close to 160 sometimes... maybe at least 155. I wouldn't say 165, that's too much I think.

Comment

Any proof HBO, Showtime lied about his weight?

Any proof he took banned PEDs?

You're the accuser the burden of proof is on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Any proof HBO, Showtime lied about his weight?

Any proof he took banned PEDs?

You're the accuser the burden of proof is on you.
          Why was he badly dehydrated for cutting 3 pounds? any person can cut 3 pounds by missing a meal and doing a brief workout.

Why couldn't he make weight for Marquez if cutting 3 pounds is very easy and he was 148-150 on fight night so he didn't have to cut much weight to make it.

Answer those and let's see who goes out losing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Why was he badly dehydrated for cutting 3 pounds? any person can cut 3 pounds by missing a meal and doing a brief workout.

Why couldn't he make weight for Marquez if cutting 3 pounds is very easy and he was 148-150 on fight night so he didn't have to cut much weight to make it.

No proof here. Try again Maxi.

Comment

I think he's close to 160 sometimes... maybe at least 155. I wouldn't say 165, that's too much I think.
              All you need is your eyes to know why Floyd doesn't disclose his fight weight for a reason.

Doug Fischer sees it so should anyone.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

This is another question to be answered. Why is Floyd's fight night weight not open to public? What is Floyd hiding?

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol

Comment

He's a PED cheat who used the same method as Lance Armstrong to clean his system from traces of roids

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  All you need is your eyes to know why Floyd doesn't disclose his fight weight for a reason.

Doug Fischer sees it so should anyone.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

This is another question to be answered. Why is Floyd's fight night weight not open to public? What is Floyd hiding?

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol
                  NSAC weighed them and Pacquiao was 152 and Mayweather 149. Try again.

We got weights from HBO, Showtime, NSAC that all say Mayweather weighs around 150 on fight night for his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    No proof here. Try again Maxi.
                    Why can't you answer? show to us that your brain works

Comment

Why can't you answer? show to us that your brain works
                      Instead of asking questions show your proof. You have none.

Comment

Working...
                      X