Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    He did everything in his power legally, and illegally to get an edge. He had the money to do so. He had the best legal and illegal stimulants available to him and had the money to make any trace of it go away. That for sure, IA true.

However, what is also true.... Is that none of that is the reason why he never truly most a fight, had a few fights the could have gone either way, and he should have probably been on the losing end of them.... BUT

PEDs, or any other stimulant didn't keep him winning or in every fight, skill did. There isn't a PED in the world that can keep you as consistent as he was, fight I and f if he out.
    Man it's really easy to answer that... there's a pattern in his fights. He always wins the latter rounds. He always ends the fights fresher than his opponents. There are many endurance PEDs he could have taken. EPO for example, and he has already admitted to have similar procedure for "cosmetical reasons" (vampire faces). He also claimed he didn't know what EPO was... very stupid from him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Man it's really easy to answer that... there's a pattern in his fights. He always wins the latter rounds. He always ends the fights fresher than his opponents. There are many endurance PEDs he could have taken. EPO for example, and he has already admitted to have similar procedure for "cosmetical reasons" (vampire faces). He also claimed he didn't know what EPO was... very stupid from him.
      So what you're saying is Floyd is trash, and not an elite boxer?

Comment

I like how all boxers are using PEDS now that Floyd has been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          Another shlt thread by maxi
          What he said above!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Huge Floyd fan and it's hard to not suspect him of doping. It is what it is. I'm not gonna say they all dope, but most of them do and at the top level, forget about it.
            What he said!!! ^^^^^^ above!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              So what you're saying is Floyd is trash, and not an elite boxer?
              That's a Straw man fallacy.
              I didn't say any of that. The topic is different. He's great but he also tends to fool the people in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Lance Armstrong was able to mask EPO/illegal blood transfusion use via IV dilution actually, so it makes sense that Floyd could have done the same.

Comment

The dude's been retired for a whole year now. Give it up. He beat Pacquiao.

He would've beaten him in 2009 as well.

Comment

I think _Maxi has to choose.

A life of being in denial about his heroes losing to Floyd Mayweather?

Or to finally fulfill a normal life without being laughed at for being a 29-year-old virgin still mad at a boxer for being too good?

Comment

We still talking about Floyd the boxer 8 months into his retirement?

Anyone know when mods move threads like this to the Boxing History forum? Although in these threads' defense I guess Floyd isn't helping matters by teasing a comeback right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X