Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I think your argument is flawed and your poll doesn't account for that. I'm not sure what his fight night weight was, but it's believable that it was in the 149 range. His 30 day weight was 150.5 and after making it down to 146, he was able to rehydrate to 149. I don't see why that is a big deal. And even if he did really rehydrate to around 155, who cares? Is it really that big of a deal?

You gave a blanket statement saying that all fighters 30 day weights are lower than their fight night weights. I don't think that can be verified. Not all people are the same.
    Ok forget about the last part... even though I believe it's hard to find otherwise or at least the majority of the fighters follow that pattern. But let's forget it.

You still think Floyd was dehydrated at 149? to the point of needing an IV? the IV is only used for extreme cases. You lose 3 pounds by missing a meal and doing a brief workout. You had said that you believed he was a bit above 150.5, but when I told you that he had informed 149 as fight night weight and therefore he lied, now you change it to yes he was 149 he took the IV to rehydrate 3 pounds...

To you it might not mean much but to his myth it would be bad. If he lied about weight then he can lie about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Wow where are the Floydturds to defend their cheating scum bag ?
      Here they are... but they can't do anything than attack me, insult me... they won't discuss the topic because either way their idol is a liar and a cheat.

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      How sad. Can't form a rational argument so just say he's doping.........

Just sad.
      Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      TBE still has _Maxipad dreaming about him...
      Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      I choose to believe you are an idiot!

Comment

Even if he didn't dope, getting IVs when it's illegal should have some consequences.

He got an advantage that other fighters can't get.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          He doped bro. That's what you wanna hear, innit?
          Ok that's nice

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Ok forget about the last part... even though I believe it's hard to find otherwise or at least the majority of the fighters follow that pattern. But let's forget it.

You still think Floyd was dehydrated at 149? to the point of needing an IV? the IV is only used for extreme cases. You lose 3 pounds by missing a meal and doing a brief workout. You had said that you believed he was a bit above 150.5, but when I told you that he had informed 149 as fight night weight and therefore he lied, now you change it to yes he was 149 he took the IV to rehydrate 3 pounds...

To you it might not mean much but to his myth it would be bad. If he lied about weight then he can lie about anything else.
            I'm not sure why you are accusing me of changing anything. I didn't. I've posted in the past the video of him saying that he was 149 on fight night. I also know that he was 150.5 one month before the fight:

The point is, we don't really know what exact weight he was coming down from. I assume it was over 150.5 since that is a month into training camp. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility for him to have felt dehydration.

Comment

I'm not sure why you are accusing me of changing anything. I didn't. I've posted in the past the video of him saying that he was 149 on fight night. I also know that he was 150.5 one month before the fight:

The point is, we don't really know what exact weight he was coming down from. I assume it was over 150.5 since that is a month into training camp. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility for him to have felt dehydration.
              I don't get it. You're saying he weighed fight night over 150.5? so you agree that he lied with his fight night weight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                I don't get it. You're saying he weighed fight night over 150.5? so you agree that he lied with his fight night weight.
                No no. I'm not saying that he weighed over 150.5 on fight night. I'm just saying that when he was initially coming down in weight for the fight, he was likely over 150.5. His starting weight should be taken into account when discussing whether he was dehydrated when he made it down to 146, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  Dude. Get over it already. Floyd beat Pacquiao.
                  They will literally go to their graves still salty about that fight. Sheesh I have never seen people lose their minds over one boxing match.

Comment

He did everything in his power legally, and illegally to get an edge. He had the money to do so. He had the best legal and illegal stimulants available to him and had the money to make any trace of it go away. That for sure, is true.

However, what is also true.... Is that none of that is the reason why he never truly lost a fight, had a few fights that could have gone either way, and he should have probably been on the losing end of them.... BUT

PEDs, or any other stimulant didn't keep him winning or in every fight, skill did. There isn't a PED in the world that can keep you as consistent as he was, fight in and fight out.
                    Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 05-15-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

No no. I'm not saying that he weighed over 150.5 on fight night. I'm just saying that when he was initially coming down in weight for the fight, he was likely over 150.5. His starting weight should be taken into account when discussing whether he was dehydrated when he made it down to 146, I think.
                      But all fighters start from even more and rehydrate without an IV. I gave you examples, GGG 164 30 days weigh in and 171 at fight night. You can google and find dozens of 30 days weigh in and compare to fight night weights...

3 pounds can't make you feel dehydrated, there's just no way, you're taking us as ******. Which in my case I try not to be. I choose not to believe that you can feel dehydrated to the point of needing an IV (IV is only for severe dehydration, otherwise drinking water is the recommended treatment).

Good luck I end it here.

Comment

Working...
                      X