Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Group Against Anti-Semitism Calls For a Ban on Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Group Against Anti-Semitism Calls For a Ban on Tyson Fury

Heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has caused outrage once again with the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism calling for the controversial boxer to be barred.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can you ban a person from a country cuz they say you own all the banks...which you more or less do?

Comment

Why is there a group for everything that wants to ban anything

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Why is there a group for everything that wants to ban anything
        People are a bit more sensitive about things like this, or outright racism etc. Still a lot of people out there that lived through Ww 2. It's not like Fury was being subtle or holding back at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Can you ban a person from a country cuz they say you own all the banks...which you more or less do?
          Yeah I don't really get it. What was so anti-semetic about it? He said you own banks, oh Lord this man is evil!!!!

Comment

Why don't you guys just ban freedom of speech while you are at it?

Comment

People should not take what Tyson Fury says seriously.. the guy is a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                People are a bit more sensitive about things like this, or outright racism etc. Still a lot of people out there that lived through Ww 2. It's not like Fury was being subtle or holding back at all.
                not really. If you were born in 1939 you are now 77 yrs old if you are still alive. More dead than alive I should think. Still no excuse for racism of any kind but seems to me that a political correctness has gotten out of hand. You can't make any kind of strong statement without offending someone.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Why don't you guys just ban freedom of speech while you are at it?
                  Inciting hate is not protected by free speech. Whether this is it can be argued, not on a boxing forum though. But point is, you sound off like that and you're asking for exactly this. Everybody knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    not really. If you were born in 1939 you are now 77 yrs old if you are still alive. More dead than alive I should think. Still no excuse for racism of any kind but seems to me that a political correctness has gotten out of hand. You can't make any kind of strong statement without offending someone.
                    So their parents lived through that horror, stoked by lingo similar to Furys. That kind of thing will linger for many generations.

Comment

Working...
                    X