No announcement yet.

Name an atg fighter post 2000 who wasn't doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    My buddy plays for the Sharks. Rooting for them.
    Joel Ward?!!!
    Who??

Comment

Baby Bull Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        pacquiao eventually did as well.

you do know the fight took place right?

he only asked those guys AFTERWARDS the failed first negotiations so he doesnt look like a complete fkcing hypocrite because he didnt ask HIS PREVIOUS OPPONENTS for extra testing but suddenly when its time to face his best opponent to date, he asked pacquiao for extra testing despite pacquiao not showing any evidence of ped use and despite not asking his previous opponents.

if anything its floyd that has all the suspicious with the iv maneuver deemed a ped masking tactic popularized by lance armstrong according to wada.
        Could it be possible that he legitametly thought Manny was juicing? I think he was. Paulie thinks he was. Floyd thought he was. Atlas thought he was. Whether you want to admit it or not there were those who thought he was fishy. Floyd asked him to test. Manny's objection was a guilty verdict for me. If it wasn't for you, cool. But don't act as if Manny is this ighter who has given no one reason to question him, that's idiotic.

Comment

Manny, Floyd, Wlad, Marquez, RJJ, Hopkins, etc haven't been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Manny, Floyd, Wlad, Marquez, RJJ, Hopkins, etc haven't been caught.
            Roy was popped.

And if my life was the line, I would bet on every single one of those having used a banned substance.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Atg's?

Well how many atg's have we had since 2000? 3? Floyd, Pac and Wlad?

None of them ever tested positive.
              Floyd flat out cheated, it just so happens he had a TUE. That doesn't change what he did.

Pac refused the biggest fight ever in boxing due to testing. He could have called Floyd's buff and maybe negotiations would fall due to another reason. But the fact that they ended because of testing is downright incriminating.

Wlad I don't believe to be an ATG. You can't become an ATG having fought the pathetic current generation of Heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Roy was popped.

And if my life was the line, I would bet on every single one of those having used a banned substance.
                I mean I'm suspicious of some/all but hey, they haven't been caught so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

he turned down floyd's testing demand.

he didnt turn down testing that his sport requires of him.

Can you name me another sport, another athlete, that gets to dictate what kind of testing his opponent takes????

I mean if you believe pacquiao used peds, then do you will have to automatically assume floyd did as well since he hired pacquiao's very own trainer!

Again, there isnt a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT PACQUIAO USED PEDs. None whatsoever. Pacquiao never turned down any test his sport REQUIRED OF HIM.
                  Nice try. But this was the arguement made by pact@rds 6 years ago.

Its not "floyds testing demands" - it was having to adhere to WADA protocol - that team pedquiao turned down. Period.

Since then WADA style testing protocols are the norm in boxing and combat sports. Whether it be an official WADA signatory such as USADA or a cheap knock off version of the WADA code like VADA uses - its still following more stringent testing protocol.

Instead of spreading misguided mayhate you should be thankful of floyd.

pacquiao eventually did as well.

you do know the fight took place right?

he only asked those guys AFTERWARDS the failed first negotiations so he doesnt look like a complete fkcing hypocrite because he didnt ask HIS PREVIOUS OPPONENTS for extra testing but suddenly when its time to face his best opponent to date he asked pacquiao for extra testing despite pacquiao not showing any evidence of ped use and despite not asking his previous opponents.

Doesnt change the fact that Pacquiao refused wada style testing. All the bull**** lies that came out of top rank about needles and floyds diva demands and imaginary negotiations.....fact remains team pac refused wada style testing. The same test that he performed years later. The same testing that everyone is using now. Thats a hypocrite if i ever saw one. And looks pretty guilty to me.

if anything its floyd that has all the suspicious with the iv maneuver deemed a ped masking tactic popularized by lance armstrong according to wada.
                  Floyd and lance iv use was under two completely different scenarios and drug testing technologies. Speak facts kid.

Iv use is common in combat sports. Made popular by lance? Lol. Goofball.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Nice try. But this was the arguement made by pact@rds 6 years ago.

Its not "floyds testing demands" - it was having to adhere to WADA protocol - that team pedquiao turned down. Period.

Since then WADA style testing protocols are the norm in boxing and combat sports. Whether it be an official WADA signatory such as USADA or a cheap knock off version of the WADA code like VADA uses - its still following more stringent testing protocol.

Instead of spreading misguided mayhate you should be thankful of floyd.

[/B]

Doesnt change the fact that Pacquiao refused wada style testing. All the bull**** lies that came out of top rank about needles and floyds diva demands and imaginary negotiations.....fact remains team pac refused wada style testing. The same test that he performed years later. The same testing that everyone is using now. Thats a hypocrite if i ever saw one. And looks pretty guilty to me.

Floyd and lance iv use was under two completely different scenarios and drug testing technologies. Speak facts kid.

Iv use is common in combat sports. Made popular by lance? Lol. Goofball.
                    All (including Floyd) used PEDs at one time or another. It's just a part of professional sports as some one else said. Some people make it obvious, some are low key and smart, some are badly advised , some just make little slips and some (Evan Fields) are just idiots.

It is what it is.

Oh, and cocaine was one of the original sporting performance enhancers historically.

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                      Could it be possible that he legitametly thought Manny was juicing? I think he was. Paulie thinks he was. Floyd thought he was. Atlas thought he was. Whether you want to admit it or not there were those who thought he was fishy. Floyd asked him to test. Manny's objection was a guilty verdict for me. If it wasn't for you, cool. But don't act as if Manny is this ighter who has given no one reason to question him, that's idiotic.
                      Well there's the 4 most credible people I've ever seen lol...
                      Atlas ever find that email yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X