• Show
Clear All

Golovkin is such a damn bum.

Comment

Ward needs to focus on what he's doing
      No need to get jelly that Golovkin is getting the praise he's getting

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        His win over a drained Dawson is still better than any name on Golovkin's resume. That is pathetic
        Chavez Jr, Martinez, Froch, Ward, Cotto, Quillen. These are all names that would have been in GGG's resume if the fighters at 160 and 168 could find their testicles.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
          Chavez Jr, Martinez, Froch, Ward, Cotto, Quillen. These are all names that would have been in GGG's resume if the fighters at 160 and 168 could find their testicles.
          I always felt if he got a Sturm fight when he was in Europe the trajectory of his career would have changed.

They were never going to sacrifice Sturm for a Kazhak dude.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Green k sent good post

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                His win over a drained Dawson is still better than any name on Golovkin's resume. That is pathetic
                It's also untrue. I checked boxrec and Dawson is ranked 20th in the world at 175. Wade is ranked 14th at 160. Geale is ranked 11th at 160. Lemieux is ranked 7th at 160 Murray is ranked 5th in the world at 168. That's 4 fighters that GGG knocked out that are all ranked higher than Dawson. The super six was a long time ago. Ward has been nothing but a big talker and a cherry picker ever since he beat Dawson. GGG is the one doing all the fighting. He has fought13 times and scored 13 KOs in the last 4 years compared to only 3 fights for Ward against 3 unranked fighters of which he could only KO one. So you stick with your light punching, cherry picking Ward and I'll stick with gigantic G who always gets the KO. I predict GGG will still be undefeated and knocking all his opponents out years after Kovalev has KOed Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  It's also untrue. I checked boxrec and Dawson is ranked 20th in the world at 175. Wade is ranked 14th at 160. Geale is ranked 11th at 160. Lemieux is ranked 7th at 160 Murray is ranked 5th in the world at 168. That's 4 fighters that GGG knocked out that are all ranked higher than Dawson.
                  It takes a lot of effort to perfect your level of ******ation.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                    I could have sworn Ward was the 1st one not to step up, and it was a long time ago. Then again if you can fight Rodriguez, and drained Dawson why would you. Long live bums for big bucks!!!!
                    The fact is that, back in 2014, Ward said he would fight GGG if he accepts a $500k purse (while Ward was supposed to get $2 mln plus)...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      It's also untrue. I checked boxrec and Dawson is ranked 20th in the world at 175. Wade is ranked 14th at 160. Geale is ranked 11th at 160. Lemieux is ranked 7th at 160 Murray is ranked 5th in the world at 168. That's 4 fighters that GGG knocked out that are all ranked higher than Dawson.
                      Oh boy............... this was very bad from you.

Comment

Working...
                      X