Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    9 fights, in pro boxing terms he's still a baby. Ko'd Cloud in his 6th fight, and Campillo 8th. In terms of opponents faced compared to matches fought, hes fought good opposition!

Only person with a better record for fights fought vs high ranked ops is Lomachenko.

So he's a dam good prospect.
    Too old to be a prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      You could say the same thing about sooo many active prospects. Has spence beat anyone great??? no, crawford as well has had one great win over Postol. You could really make the argument for any up and coming fighters in the world.

Yeah he's beating who he's supposed to, but he's doing it in extreme style. Literally going through people similar to kovalev.
      Spence and Crawford are not in their 30's.

Comment

• Beter is freakishly strong and heavy-handed, with great midrange head-body combos. I see where you are coming from, but this guy during all his amateur career was labeled as a pro-style boxer. He lacks jab though and long-range game, always had problems with stamina, not that quick on his legs and is not crafty enough imo. But he can be a problem for anyone in LH, don't underestimate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Who gives a ****. The dude gives exciting and good fights. Unless he is a "slick" brotha type of fighter then they just suck? Dude you try and come off as this know it all but in reality you are a one dimensional fanboy of black only type fighters.

Why cant you just say unless they are black and slick then they all suck.

Fuking simpleton
          whats up with you idiots and race? inferiority complex or something bro?

Dude hasnt even beat a top ten contender yet, idiots saying "he destroys kovalev and ward doe!!!"

based of what? his style and you like him....thats about it...if you are big on fighters because they are aggressive and support them because of their race, say so.....you dudes are so simple minded and i see right through you guys....your deflections suck and you know as well as i do you need a hero, so you claim posters dislike fighter A because of race knowing damn well you troll fighters and dont support certain fighters because of race....be honest for once in your life...dont be a coward and stand by your ideals.

how many times are you going to type the same phrase " you come off as a know it all"....you know i dont give two crumbs about your opinion of me so go eat a kit kat and get some poosie.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            I dont see anything special

Just a guy knocking out who he is supposed to. I know he had an extensive amatuer background but I dont put much into that. TOO many olympic successes were not great pros and others with little amatuer success have become ATG

I see a guy with power, an exciting style, he seems physically strong but not much else

He doesnt establish a jab, he throws looping shots and overhands, and he lacks head movement.

Let's not forget he beat a very good fighter in Cloud very early in his own career. That got me interested but I do agree, I feel he is too mechanical and sort of wades in, throwing shots. Plus, I'm not sold on his stamina at the moment.

He is 31 however and needs to move on, which is why after this fight, it'd be great seeing him in the ring with a top light heavy. Provided he gets past this fight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by buckfuddy View Post
              Beter is freakishly strong and heavy-handed, with great midrange head-body combos. I see where you are coming from, but this guy during all his amateur career was labeled as a pro-style boxer. He lacks jab though and long-range game, always had problems with stamina, not that quick on his legs and is not crafty enough imo. But he can be a problem for anyone in LH, don't underestimate him.
              i think he'll be a good contender...maybe ebven pick up a title or two but i just dont see this juggernaut some posters see..." he rins over kov, ward and stevenson!!!"

based off what?

Comment

• another face first brawler. ward would school him. you people love these power punchers but you haven't learned anything from ward's 11-1 win over kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  whats up with you idiots and race? inferiority complex or something bro?

Dude hasnt even beat a top ten contender yet, idiots saying "he destroys kovalev and ward doe!!!"

based of what? his style and you like him....thats about it...if you are big on fighters because they are aggressive and support them because of their race, say so.....you dudes are so simple minded and i see right through you guys....your deflections suck and you know as well as i do you need a hero, so you claim posters dislike fighter A because of race knowing damn well you troll fighters and dont support certain fighters because of race....be honest for once in your life...dont be a coward and stand by your ideals.

how many times are you going to type the same phrase " you come off as a know it all"....you know i dont give two crumbs about your opinion of me so go eat a kit kat and get some poosie.
                  If you say anything about their Russian heroes they get all moist.

...and most of them ain't even Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Let's not forget he beat a very good fighter in Cloud very early in his own career. That got me interested but I do agree, I feel he is too mechanical and sort of wades in, throwing shots. Plus, I'm not sold on his stamina at the moment.

He is 31 however and needs to move on, which is why after this fight, it'd be great seeing him in the ring with a top light heavy. Provided he gets past this fight lol
                    cloud had lost 3 in a row. he was utterly worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

whose is he signed to fight next? is he all healed up and 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X