Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Alleged Robbery Footage at Bowling Alley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Where's the gun? Where's Broner knocking him out cold? No wonder the prosecutor let Broner turn himself in. They don't have much confidence in this case. The police are out to get Broner. Sounds like a regular old disagreement to me.
    Not every crime has to be caught on tape for there to be a conviction. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
      If this is the best they have he's safe.
      Don't fool yourself. This is serious, witnesses and a victim are all they need. The gun, that he didn't need or use, will get him a little extra if he's found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        All I see are some pixels hollering at other pixels.

BWaHaaHahaHaaaHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Not every crime has to be caught on tape for there to be a conviction. We'll see what happens.
          True but this happened in January and they didn't move forward until March. The reason they moved forward with the case is because video evidence emerged. This is the video evidence that prompted them to file charges.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Don't fool yourself. This is serious, witnesses and a victim are all they need. The gun, that he didn't need or use, will get him a little extra if he's found guilty.
          What gun? Did you see a gun? Did you hear somebody say "AB put the gun away"?

Comment

sure sounds like him

Comment

BWaHaahahaHaahahaaHA!!!

Comment

ya until they give different stories in cross examination

Comment

Broner is one dumb@ss

Comment

Im no lawyer by any means but I am somewhat saavy with the criminal justice system. I find it quite intriguing so I read a lot about it. Anyways for 1, the media loves to say "the cops" charged a "suspect" when its actually a prosecutor that files charges, the prosecutor can file more charges, lesser charges, or go with what a cop/detective recommends (at least in most states) This video will most likely be used as evidence but in my non-professional experience it will not be enough to convict or give a good chance of charges being lowered but no one really knows until someone see the police report which is hearsay (btw in most states). If Broner were smart, he would have not made any statements to the police before lawyering up. A civil compromise may help (meaning Broner will have to pay the accuser some serious $$$) but it wont necessarily take away the charges but increases a decent plea. With AB's record though I doubt he doesnt get off completely. I would say he gets some jail time or if anything house arrest along with some community service and definitely probation of some sort.

Comment

doesn't sound or look like him

Comment

Working...
                      X