No announcement yet.

Kell Brooks is just another Brit hypejob waiting to get exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    He had pretty major issues with his hands requiring injections regularly. He didnt train properly for the Barrera fight and it was largely due to problems with his hands, it's also the reason he retired.

http://www.boxingscene.com/naseem-ha...retired--21903

Naseem was/is a far bigger legend than Hatton or Khan.
    Agreed. But the word exposed can't really be used for them. Maybe Khan vs Prescott exposed his chin but we knew that was dodgy when Limond and Gomez were putting him over. He's still a good fighter

There is something about getting beat and giving it up that adds credence to the exposed thing with Naz. But yeah, never knew about the hands. I know he fought that Spaniard after and looked a bit flat.

It is one of those things though. Naz was a on a proper pedestal. Barrera definitely knocked him off it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I am an American and I'm not fat. Look and Lewis and Hatton today. They are FAT. I am not the least bit hurt by all the British champions. If they beat the champ then they deserve to be champ. I like Brook. The British are competitive but they aren't the new boss of anything. I think Frampton and DeGale will both lose their next fight.
      Sorry matey, twas just a bit of a trollish reply to the OP's ridiculous post. Americans are our closest friends.

Comment

Kell has is the most protected fighter in boxing

Never faced a puncher....

My sig tells you all you need to know about his punch resistance - he's hiding something

A little tap from weak ass Schenko made him dance, now imagine if someone heavy handed lands on him?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          Lewis was exposed by Rahman
          Hamed was exposed by Barerra
          Hatton was exposed by Mayweather
          Khan was exposed by Garcia

U sound butthurt becuz a tiny Island in Europe is doing better than USA?

I'm not even brit, but going by you're ******ed logic.

Brooks "exposed" Porter.

Lewis "exposed" US Holyfield, Grant, Briggs, Bowe in amateurs by KO, Rahman in a rematch.

Hamed "exposed" Kelley.

Kahn exposed Alexander.

Hatton "exposed" F@ggignaggi....

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I am an American and I'm not fat. Look and Lewis and Hatton today. They are FAT. I am not the least bit hurt by all the British champions. If they beat the champ then they deserve to be champ. I like Brook. The British are competitive but they aren't the new boss of anything. I think Frampton and DeGale will both lose their next fight.
            I think Bretzel will lose his next fight facing Joshua.

Hoping "F- Defense" D.Wilder doesn't get koed AGAIN in Russia.

Comment

Brook's time to show he's a hype job was vs Porter. He didn't showed he we was a hypejob. But his resume stinks after that

Comment

Working...
              X