Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Golovkin can outbox Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobmanll View Post
    Maybe cause ggg got outboxed by guys who where nowhere on canelos level? Go on YouTube and watch ggg get outboxed by nobodies prior to getting the ko.

Didn't Candelita just get a KO after being thoroughly outboxed by a guy who had already been KTFO like 2 or 3 times before, lol?

Comment

its funny how everyone thinkgs GGG will charge canelo, that wont happen. we all thought he would against david but he backed off a lot as to not get clocked by lemiuex hard

Comment

I want Golovkin to knock the **** out of Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Yall forgetting GGG is a better boxer than he looks....
          It's odd because I don't see any flaws in GGG, but his haters see millions lol

I'm a Ward and GGG fan too

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            No, canelo has good headmovement and can slip and counter but he has terrible cement feet. So he will get walked down by Golovkin and will end up on the ropes taking hard shots and will be forced to trade and probably will get hurt badly. It will be a good fight while it lasts
            Originally posted by S.O.G Ward View Post
            My mouth is salivating just thinking about it. Fcuk the ginger
            Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i think GGG walks him down...he'll get caught with a couple of counters which wont do **** and when Canelo feels the power, he will be moving backwards for as long as he can..this will lead him to gas out even faster

It's going to be such a savage beating

Comment

GGG would beat canelo in a boxing match. GGG's jab, control of distance and his foot movement would be the difference.

Comment

Of course he can. He's the more gifted boxer of the two.

Comment

The amateur background and his skills including cutting off the ring and punch selection will seal the deal for GGG. I hope it lasts longer than 3 rounds but I think GGG will catch him and drop him.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Yes, I do think he CAN. But I don't think he will for enough to win the fight.

I do think he will have success in spots.

With the judging in Alvarez fights Golovkin's best hope is to knock Canelo cold and hopefully just may be get a Split Draw.

Comment

hell....no.......

Comment

Working...
                      X