Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Was Approached To Train Conor McGregor, I'm Interested!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
    No you don't sound like a "fanboy". Its just your opinion. I'm a fan of FMJ and most technical boxers. I just have no confidence of FMJ KO'ing anybody at this stage of his career. When your hands are shot it does not take much to hurt them. His hands are the only reason why I don't think he'll KO Connor.
    Then again I think he would toy with him to prove a point/ make a statement that MMA fighters need to stop talking trash about how they would or could beat professional boxers. Especially elite professional boxers.
    IDK man, Id bet Money Floyd KO's him, did you notice how Conor gassed out 7 mins into a stand up fight? I see Floyd wearing him down and I dont really see Floyd be to defensive, Im pretty sure he brings it knowing it aint $h1t.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      IDK man, Id bet Money Floyd KO's him, did you notice how Conor gassed out 7 mins into a stand up fight? I see Floyd wearing him down and I dont really see Floyd be to defensive, Im pretty sure he brings it knowing it aint $h1t.
      He did gas, but Nate Diaz is also much bigger than Floyd with a much higher workrate. Obviously Floyd would toy with Connor. He hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton though and Hatton is a smaller guy who took a lot of punishment.

Comment

I honestly would want this to happen just for the damn spectacle. It would literally be a circus.

Comment

Its been done before , Ali is the greatest funny guy takes the piss out of him lol .

Last edited by Reloaded; 05-10-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
            This fight if it happens is a disgrace to boxing. The only chance Connor has at beating FMJ is landing a lucky punch.
            Now if Connor happens to pull off the upset, they would change the rules as to who could be President of the USA and put Connor in the Whitehouse without an election.
            I will say this. If you have a few dollars laying around the house, bet the longshot because the odds would be so great, picking Connor to win (and he does) would be like hitting the Powerball or Mega Millions lottery.
            Yall only hate on this fight because Mayweather involved.. You bloggers have been talking about MCgregor like he's the fighter of the decade. 3 months ago y'all said Floyd was scared of him now it's time to fight and y'all making excuses(as usual with FM opponents) Boxers go to UFC and we never hear any of this. All we here is how boxers can't fight. Well now it's time for mma fighter to step in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              floyd punches harder than what people make it out to be.. and conor is not margarito who eat punches for fun. floyd will ko or tko conor if this fight happens. conor will be completely lost and clueless. again, just look at what a sloppy ass nate diaz did to conor. floyd's punches will land on conor so fast and clean. fuck, and now im starting to sound like a floyd fanboy.
              This the only place where being honest means you are a fanboy

Comment

Not even the best trainer in the sport, Virgil Hunter could guide this guy to a win over Floyd.

Comment

Nate Diaz choked connor out you ****ing morons. Connor was making him look silly from a boxing perspective before that.

It's like all the people on this forum are delusional. Several boxers have said Nate Diaz is a great boxer-Including Andre Ward.

Also, people forget connor as well as floyd are in this for the money--I say let this happen, it will also **** on the power mongering Dana White as connor will have the highest payday of his career without the UFC being significant factor.

Comment

I'm not a Mayweather fan and I follow the UFC very closely. I can assure you that Mayweather will dominate Conor in a boxing match. It's will be a one-sided fight and should result in a late stoppage. Conor has almost no chance.

If it was an MMA fight the result would be different and Conor would beat Floyd easily in a one-sided fight.

Not sure why anyone could seriously think either fighter has a chance against the other when swapping MMA for boxing and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      Nate Diaz choked connor out you ****ing morons. Connor was making him look silly from a boxing perspective before that.

It's like all the people on this forum are delusional. Several boxers have said Nate Diaz is a great boxer-Including Andre Ward.

Also, people forget connor as well as floyd are in this for the money--I say let this happen, it will also **** on the power mongering Dana White as connor will have the highest payday of his career without the UFC being significant factor.
                      I don't know what fight you were watching. Conor dominated the first round for sure. But in round 2 Nate made some adjustments and started to beat Conor up with strikes. It was Conor who initiated the takedown to avoid getting beat up more. And then Nate choked Conor out on the floor. If Conor stayed standing he would have been stopped by strikes.

Comment

Working...
                      X