Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders.

Who would win?

I think Saunders could trouble Canelo with his fast hands and slickness.

I'd like it. Bjs get revenge for kjhan. But nelo a bit scared without cw

Comment

I think BJS gives Canelo lots of problems for the first 6 rnds to be honest. After that Canelo probably beats him

Comment

Saunders is average.

He's going to lose to Eubank when that rematch takes place, Canelo would outbox and stop him. Saunders is a 7 round fighter, he is gassed just after the half way point of every fight.

Comment

Saunders by MD!

Comment

This is a good fight for me and quite an interesting mesh of styles - there's actually quite a few stylistic similarities between the two fighters and I'm not at all convinced Canelos actually the better boxer despite having been on the bigger stage. On neutral ground I'd be tempted to pick Saunders in a close UD / SD type fight, though in he's too easy to score against to get the nod in Vegas.

Comment

This actually a very interesting idea. If Alvarez were to vacate can't GBP just tempt Saunders for bout? Assuming Alvarez wins the WBO, it's all over again with negotiations for all the belts!

Comment

More like Billy Bum Saunders... He'd make a good victim for either Canelo or Golovkin, though...

Comment

I think nelo and GGG might next up but bjs needs to step up and nelo and bjs would be good if he beats GGG.

Comment

Saunders is a bit tricky and a good mover, I think he could give Canelo all the problems in the world.
                    Saunders has got better since his Eubank Jr win so I say BJS wins on points but gets robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X