No announcement yet.

Compubox for Canelo-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
    I had it about the same, but I felt that the 3rd and 4th were tossup rounds. Either way, Khan wasn't being robbed.
    Thank you..thats all im saying...posters on here are acting like Khan was dominating or something..he was actually starting to get out boxed ..Canelo got closer and closer each round and Khan really was not landing much at all

Comment

I gave khan rounds 1,2 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        4-1.....Khan
        Not one judge had it like that at all, nor does compubox support it..but keep being delusional son

Comment

Compubox ... what a casual

And no, Khan was not dominating. Any score from 4-1 Khan to 3-2 Canelo was possible
          Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-09-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

compubox is never accurate if you truly want to score a fight rewatch it a couple times then make your judgement

Comment

Thanks for that Larry. Numbers don't lie. The Canelo haters and Khan lovers will hate and dispute this. They will say Oscar bribed compubox. Canelo landed the same amount of punches as Khan in rounds 1 and 4 and landed more punches in the other 4 rounds. Khan didn't out score him in a SINGLE ROUND. Canelo outworked Khan by throwing 170 punches to Khan's 166 punches thrown. Canelo outscored Khan by landing 64 punches to 48 punches landed by Khan. Canelo was kicking Khan's ass and winning the fight long before he knocked him cold. There can be no doubt that the 64 punches landed by Canelo were harder punches than the 48 punches landed by Khan.

Comment

Compubox isn't perfect but they are reasonable accurate. At least they are neutral. They just count punches and they don't give a damn how it comes out. Fans regardless of which fighter they are rooting for are seldom neutral and fair.

Comment

People here don't score body punches, it's that simple really.

Comment

Why do they act like Khan dominated? "Wishful thinking".
                    If Canelo wasn't supposed to be fighting GGG, a veil would be lifted off the eyes of many and they would suddenly know how to identify a body shot.

I predicted that Khan would look good in the opening rds and that people in the RBR thread would be going ape for Khan, saying Canelo was garbage. And, that's exactly what happened. I also predicted that Canelo would invest in body shots that would slow Khan and make him ripe for the taking. Said Kahn would start to slow in the 6th and get KO'd in the 7th, so I wasn't too far off.

Not that this one was hard to figure out. But, we still have people here in denial. If GGG didn't exist there would be a huge rally for Canelo. But, fans gotta have their heroes and villains....

Comment

It's ok for you lot, I had that idiot Barry Jones to try to ignore too. To be fair at first I thought Khan did well the first 5 rounds, but then on second viewing and after the emotion had died down, I watched it again the next day

I had Khan wining 1,2 . . Canelo 3 . . . Khan 4, Canelo 5 and 6 going Canelo's way too.

Khan still did pretty well, but the fight played out as many predicted.

Comment

Working...
                      X