No announcement yet.

Canelo and judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    But you still gave the first two to Khan, like the rest of us. That's not the point of this thread, it's more the fact that you have judges that have underlines agendas.
    Two of the judges had it 3-2 either way, which was correct.

The other judge having it 4-1 was harsh, but many people on here are claiming they had it 4-1 or 5-0 Khan which was as bad. The people who had bad scores are complaining about someone else's bad scores.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Two of the judges had it 3-2 either way, which was correct.

The other judge having it 4-1 was harsh, but many people on here are claiming they had it 4-1 or 5-0 Khan which was as bad. The people who had bad scores are complaining about someone else's bad scores.
      Ok I thought that one judge had it 5-0. I don't think 4-1 is that bad.

Comment

Last time the checked the judges and score did not matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          It is important though to pull up incompetence or corruption if it's happening though. Too easily things are glossed over with excuses "well at least it didn't go to the cards" and then it's left to happen again. If you support the sport of boxing then it's important to weed these things out.
          Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          But there was talk about the possibility of Khan being robbed before the fight so it was a chance for judges to prove their innocence and they failed . so its a big deal.
          It changed the way khan fought. A fight is easier if you don't think you will be robbed.

That's why fighting g outside your country is a big deal
          And of course you guys think Khan was winning all 5 rounds before he got stopped right?

Nelo was being completely dominated before he landed the lucky punch right?

As I said on a previous post people are so bias to the fighter they hate that no matter what he does they'll say the opposite. Canelo could have ended the fight in the 1st minute of the 1st round and people would say that Khan was dominating the first 59 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            And of course you guys think Khan was winning all 5 rounds before he got stopped right?

Nelo was being completely dominated before he landed the lucky punch right?

As I said on a previous post people are so bias to the fighter they hate that no matter what he does they'll say the opposite. Canelo could have ended the fight in the 1st minute of the 1st round and people would say that Khan was dominating the first 59 seconds.
            Na I only gave him the first two rounds. Think they were clear Amir though. For a truly corrupt judge, see Mayweather-Canelo. Even though Mayweather got the win, he rightly called it out and didn't let it go which led to CJ Ross retiring, which imo still isn't enough.

Get it out of your head about Khan. It's not about him it's about the dodgy refereeing and judging that is rife in the sport.

Comment

There's no conspiracy here. First two were Khan's rounds. Third could've gone either way, then 4-6 Canelo was tagging him at will and sweeping those rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Na I only gave him the first two rounds. Think they were clear Amir though. For a truly corrupt judge, see Mayweather-Canelo. Even though Mayweather got the win, he rightly called it out and didn't let it go which led to CJ Ross retiring, which imo still isn't enough.

Get it out of your head about Khan. It's not about him it's about the dodgy refereeing and judging that is rife in the sport.
                So you had it like most people. 2 rounds to Khan 2 rounds to Canelo and the 3rd could have gone either way.

So in other words the big scandal here is that ONE judge had ONE round scored incorrectly. That 1st round he gave to Canelo instead of Khan. That's what the big outcry is here?

Ok......

Comment

Working...
                X