Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Star Power on Display With HUGE Internet Explosion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
    A chinny WW at 155 is better than a win over DL? It's not even better than the Wade win. Especially considering Canelo was getting outboxed
    Khan's career>>>DL's career.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
      Canelos KO of Khan>>>GGG whole resume. I like the GGG guy but its the truth.

Horrible statement. In reality everyone GGG faced was on the same level as khan
      In his own division..

Canelo khan was like watching
      Gary russell move up and fight
      terrence crawford

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        I have a feeling you would use this same line if GGG were to lose to Canelo. Under a different alt of course.
        i would say ggg was not that good if canelo beat him is that what you are saying? what makes you believe i would say that? is it because i don't think canelo keeping the mw tittle from mw is cool? or is it because you assume i want triple g to beat canelo ? if so why would you assume i would want that to happen? what alt is this?
        so because i believe canelo resume is a bull**** resume i automatically have to dis like canelo and i have to be an alt acct?
        if you put any superstar fighter at jmw and he had the same resume that canelo has they would never get as much credit for it because it is a bull**** resume that it is literally filled with ww

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          i would say ggg was not that good if canelo beat him is that what you are saying? what makes you believe i would say that? is it because i don't think canelo keeping the mw tittle from mw is cool? or is it because you assume i want triple g to beat canelo ? if so why would you assume i would want that to happen? what alt is this?
          so because i believe canelo resume is a bull**** resume i automatically have to dis like canelo and i have to be an alt acct?
          if you put any superstar fighter at jmw and he had the same resume that canelo has they would never get as much credit for it because it is a bull**** resume that it is literally filled with ww
          Canelo has a bull****t resume??
          Sure man. OK. You win. GGG is a legend never before seen and Canelo is a hype job etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Canelo has a bull****t resume??
            Sure man. OK. You win. GGG is a legend never before seen and Canelo is a hype job etc etc.
            if you wanna put it like then why not i guess right? a jmw/mw whos biggest names are all ww except lara is great apparently and i don't remember ever saying ggg resume was great but this bs so i guess it's to be expected

Comment

Apparently they were searching where to stream it, cause they damn sure didn't buy it.

Comment

Working...
              X