Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Khan won 2rds and lasted 6, how would Manny do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Manny's chin isnt anything special, we've seen him knocked out like Khan, by smaller men

That right hand would send Manny to sleep the same way

Manny is too small, Canelo comes into the ring over 175, Manny comes into the ring under 160, we are talking 20 plus pounds weight difference

Canelo is young, in his prime, Manny is a old man

No version of Manny beats Canelo at 155

Manny gets caught flush way more than Khan, he walks into punches, i know you love Manny, but think of his health
    I agree with u Frankie with everything u pointed out but even as a big Marquez fan Marquez fought Manny 4x's & knew him like the back of his hand. Manny's style is tuff for anyone but I do agree size will b to much...

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
      Don't forget, Pacquiao likes to run into punches. Check my sig for an example.
      Exactly, stylistically it favors Alvarez. Top that off with a scoop of size advantage and a youth gap that benefits Saul and you have a recipe for a brutal KO waiting to happen. I could see Manny launching his lazy ass double jab, SA stepping back and launching an uppercut from range that would knock Pacquiao's head into next year.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        You need great defense to beat Canelo if you are a smaller fighter....you have to be special
        End thread.

Comment

Canelo by late round murder

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I agree with u Frankie with everything u pointed out but even as a big Marquez fan Marquez fought Manny 4x's & knew him like the back of his hand. Manny's style is tuff for anyone but I do agree size will b to much...
            yea the size is the key factor

i just read in the master thread canelo was 185lbs

so he'd be 30 lbs heavier than manny

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              yea the size is the key factor

i just read in the master thread canelo was 185lbs

so he'd be 30 lbs heavier than manny
              Damn 185? Ok now thats end thread\ lol

Comment

Khan KO don't mean ****. Khan would get dropped like that against Pac too. Pac would have slept Khan, not a doubt in my mind. Obviously Canelo Pac would have to be at a catchweight of 152ish. I don't think Canelo can even make 154 let alone 152.

I don't see why Pac wouldn't be able to move and counter Canelo. Seems like people forgot how good Pac still is.

Comment

Canelo's power is overrated. Current pac would school canelo all over again.

Comment

no, khan won 1 2 and 3

Comment

Pac is 40 years old and a small WW. Canelo needs to fight guys his own size and when he does everyone will see that he is not all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X