Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Khan won 2rds and lasted 6, how would Manny do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
    Don't forget, Pacquiao likes to run into punches. Check my sig for an example.
    Lmao!! #ko6

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Lmao!! #ko6
      Ca$hnelo vs. Pacman would be fun while it lasted, but Pacman would run into a punch eventually and go to the moon again.

Comment

Lets not act like Khan dominated those 2 rounds now...lets just move on he got his **** pushed in

Comment

You need great defense to beat Canelo if you are a smaller fighter....you have to be special

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            I'm telling you this version of Canelo destroys any WW, especially at Nelo weight

Pac, Brook, Thurman, Spence, whoever, lights out within 6 rounds.

Most would be lucky to do half as good as Khan

I know people love Manny, but he's old, and 155 is just too much weight
            Coz he knocked out glass jawed Khan? Lol, nonsense!

Manny has insane punching power, enough to keep Canelo honest, and he's in and out fast enough that Canelo's counter punching style would be rendered useless.

If this was the pre-Marquez Pac, I could see him getting caught off guard and KO'd, but now he is too careful for that to happen.

Having said that, obviously Canelo would win via robbery just like Bradley did, just like Lara got robbed and Mayweather was robbed of an easy unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

Manny has insane punching power, enough to keep Canelo honest, and he's in and out fast enough that Canelo's counter punching style would be rendered useless.

If this was the pre-Marquez Pac, I could see him getting caught off guard and KO'd, but now he is too careful for that to happen.

Having said that, obviously Canelo would win via robbery just like Bradley did, just like Lara got robbed and Mayweather was robbed of an easy unanimous decision.
              Manny's chin isnt anything special, we've seen him knocked out like Khan, by smaller men

That right hand would send Manny to sleep the same way

Manny is too small, Canelo comes into the ring over 175, Manny comes into the ring under 160, we are talking 20 plus pounds weight difference

Canelo is young, in his prime, Manny is a old man

No version of Manny beats Canelo at 155

Manny gets caught flush way more than Khan, he walks into punches, i know you love Manny, but think of his health

Comment

khan won rounds 1, 2, 3, unsure about 4. lost 5 and lost 6 b4 the ko

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Manny's chin isnt anything special, we've seen him knocked out like Khan, by smaller men

That right hand would send Manny to sleep the same way

Manny is too small, Canelo comes into the ring over 175, Manny comes into the ring under 160, we are talking 20 plus pounds weight difference

Canelo is young, in his prime, Manny is a old man

No version of Manny beats Canelo at 155

Manny gets caught flush way more than Khan, he walks into punches, i know you love Manny, but think of his health
                  This is nonsense lol. Manny's defence is miles above Khan's.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-novice View Post
                    khan won rounds 1, 2, 3, unsure about 4. lost 5 and lost 6 b4 the ko
                    1 was close, 3 was a swing round, and he lost 4,5,6 clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

Funny the insane punching power cant stop anybody thats not CWed or shot , Manny does not have insane punching power , GGG has insane punching power understand the difference .

Comment

Working...
                      X