Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did canelo weigh when he entered the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably about the same as usual, more than 170 but less than 175. I mean it's difficult to pinpoint a weight by eye, but he didn't strike me as much larger than he was in his previous fights.

Comment

There's a reason he didn't even step on the scales this time. He was probably around 175, maybe even a little higher. GGG usually weighs a little less than Canelo on fight night, so Canelo would be exposed again claiming he is smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Lol, you're not even the same guy. I know the weights he posted were correct. I just wanted to make him do some leg work for assuming that I was talking about all of Floyd's fights.

I was talking specifically of the JMM fight. Similar instances, a smaller fighter is pulled up a couple weight classes and the bigger fighter doesn't step on the unofficial scales.

Dude went into full damage control because I said Canelo pulled a card from Floyd's book.

Comment

Floyd didn't weigh in for Pac fight either iirc, didn't want to show he was 10lbs larger

Comment

He looked light on his feet and not pudgy. According to me eye, he was 165. A super small MW

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
              Floyd didn't weigh in for Pac fight either iirc, didn't want to show he was 10lbs larger
              Was he? Can you show me that?

Comment

He is a fatso but if there was a Hopkins(6 feet tall and strong) right now in the middleweight division, he would absolutely bully Canelo.....lucky that this generation of middleweight sucks and the only one worth a **** is stocky and short like him...Maybe if some 154 lb tall guys step up and they have a chin(still to be proven), they would exploit his lack of activity and foot speed relatively risk free...

Comment

He was heavy, he had a Mexican feast after the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
                    Links please
                    Don't believe Floyd's fight night weight... no one believes that shiet, even his fans http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=690943

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                      Dunno.

But expect many of the posters here who know a guys exact weight by looking at them to have an answer.
                      We got azz clowns on this site that can measure a guys height based on a picture, and weight based on their own ****sexuality!

Comment

Working...
                      X