Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since They DUCKED showing fight night weight, how much do you think Canelo weighed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since They DUCKED showing fight night weight, how much do you think Canelo weighed?

Poll Included.

Discuss....

Canelo sure did learn a lot from floyd on how to sabotage your opponent didnt he?
    57.14%
    25.00%
    3.57%
    scale broke smdh....
    14.29%

he picked khan up in the air in round 2 like a rag doll, when they first clinched

Comment

Why isn't there a 170 option?

I don't think he was more than 175, People saying 180 are being ridiculous. He's been around the same weight for 2 years now, somewhere around 170-175. Chavez Jr would come in at 180 for his middleweight fights on fight night. I don't see how you can think Canelo is that big. Both Curtis Stevens and Lemieux came in at 175 and he didn't look any bigger than them. For the people that say 180, has anyone ever rehydrated by 25 pounds??

Comment

He looked the same, about 171.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          he picked khan up in the air in round 2 like a rag doll, when they first clinched
          He did the same to Lara.

That's a physical strength thing more than a weight thing. He's a strong guy with a thick frame.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Why isn't there a 170 option?

I don't think he was more than 175, People saying 180 are being ridiculous. He's been around the same weight for 2 years now, somewhere around 170-175. Chavez Jr would come in at 180 for his middleweight fights on fight night. I don't see how you can think Canelo is that big. Both Curtis Stevens and Lemieux came in at 175 and he didn't look any bigger than them. For the people that say 180, has anyone ever rehydrated by 25 pounds??
            because i dont think they would have refused to show his fight night if he just reweighed like his normal self.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              He did the same to Lara.

That's a physical strength thing more than a weight thing. He's a strong guy with a thick frame.
              Exactly. I'm pretty sure he did it to Floyd too.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                He did the same to Lara.

he's clearly struggling to pick lara, who had his hand around him, which makes lifting easier.

he picked khan up in the air, and there was no grimace on his face

also he is clearly heavier than when he fought lara, which is the point of this thread
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-08-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  Poll Included.

Discuss....

Canelo sure did learn a lot from floyd on how to sabotage your opponent didnt he?
                  I think Oscar started the no weigh in on fight night thing.

I would say Canelo was between 170-175 like usual.

Comment

Khan ducked the scale too he was 195. We all can just make **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X