Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple Flop aka Triple Flea aka Mr. 97k PPV Buys got BOOED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationality is literally the only reason for Canelo's popularity

If he was from Khazakhstan, he'd have about as much chance of being a PPV star as me (i.e. nil, zilch, nada, jack diddly squat)

You guys need to gain some perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
      Yeah, that's why Triple Flop didn't get on the mic. He was shook. He knows he'll get an ass whopping like Broner. Remember Daniel Ponce De Leon?
      GGG didn't get on the mic because he is ignorant of English and has marbles in his mouth you dumbass. What about Ponce? He was a true native Mexican of Indian decent. A real warrior that gave Broner all he could handle.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
        GGG didn't get on the mic because he is ignorant of English and has marbles in his mouth you dumbass. What about Ponce? He was a true native Mexican of Indian decent. A real warrior that gave Broner all he could handle.
        When you talk to me, talk to me with respek, or else I'll find you and give you a Maidana style whooping! Ask your bum fighter Broner what time it is.

Triple Flop didn't get on the mic 'cause Canelo called his bluff. He was so scared that he started looking at his watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Nationality is literally the only reason for Canelo's popularity

If he was from Khazakhstan, he'd have about as much chance of being a PPV star as me (i.e. nil, zilch, nada, jack diddly squat)

You guys need to gain some perspective
          No, not necessarily. Canelo is popular and respected because he actually fights people worth a damn. He's built a solid resume at 25 years old. What has GGG done at age....35 is he?

His nationality helps, but it isn't everything.

GGG doesn't have a built-in fanbase but he's still able to sell out (some) venues because people love KO's. Now if only it were KO's against real fighters he'd be a legitimate star by now.

Comment

When you talk to me, talk to me with respek, or else I'll find you and give you a Maidana style whooping! Ask your bum fighter Broner what time it is.

Triple Flop didn't get on the mic 'cause Canelo called his bluff. He was so scared that he started looking at his watch.
            Find me punk, because if all you got is Maidana, you will get bodied. I would smack Broner around like a little bit#h too.

Comment

At this point I don't even care if GGG doesn't fight Canelo. But at some point his fanbase has to come to grips about everyone ducking GGG is bs and doesn't excuse the fact that he keeps fighting no named bums like Wade, guys that even GGG said he didn't know who he was before he signed on to fight him. Bums like Wade that are 100 to 1 underdogs. GGG begging Floyd and Manny to fight him for years saying he would go to 154 but when Canelo says I'll fight you one less pound at 155 all a sudden no I don't do catchweights? But this the same chump that imposed a catchweight of 164 on Ward after he said he would fight anyone at 168? And don't bring up no stupid belts because Canelo is bigger then any belt so is Floyd and Manny both fighters who didn't have any belt at 160 yet GGG wanted to fight them. Just like Chavez who didn't have a belt period when GGG wanted to fight him.

He tried to pull the I'm the A side over Ward but now that a true A side who is much bigger then he is compared to Ward calls him out he runs for the hills like a Beyotch. He looked like a sucker in the ring when Canelo embarrassed him and he deserved it. You not only said you would fight Floyd at 154 but you said you can make that weight quote "easy". So step up and fight Canelo no more excuses 160 is garbage better fighters at 154 and 168 and if you want to make money and have the glory you need to move up or down you pick. Otherwise stay fighting bums at 160 and stop crying and name dropping other fighters.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-08-2016, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                No, not necessarily. Canelo is popular and respected because he actually fights people worth a damn. He's built a solid resume at 25 years old. What has GGG done at age....35 is he?

His nationality helps, but it isn't everything.

GGG doesn't have a built-in fanbase but he's still able to sell out (some) venues because people love KO's. Now if only it were KO's against real fighters he'd be a legitimate star by now.
                Ya but thats cuz most guys duck GGG and no one ducks Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
                  Find me punk, because if all you got is Maidana, you will get bodied. I would smack Broner around like a little bit#h too.
                  I'm only a click away, bytch. Your ass will get ktfo like Khan. Sleep on that. I will give you 24 hrs to apologize, which I'm sure you will.

Comment

I'm only a click away, bytch. Your ass will get ktfo like Khan. Sleep on that. I will give you 24 hrs to apologize, which I'm sure you will.
                    Come get it. I'll even have a drink with you after and take you out to eat some real Mexican food. We can talk about real Mexican warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                      Ya but thats cuz most guys duck GGG and no one ducks Canelo.
                      If you think there aren't better fighters then Wade that will fight GGG you are just a ****ing re tard. Lara said he'll fight him at 160. Canelo will fight him at 155. Ward will fight him at 168 so will numerous other guys at 168. Instead he stays fighting 100 to 1 under dogs at 160 even after 2 years ago he basically admitted 160 was hot garbage and all the better fighters were at 154 and 168 which is why he said I will go to 154 or 168 for the best fights. Yet he still refuses to do either.

Comment

Working...
                      X