• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Give it time.

They'll do the usual.
    Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
    Ahh, give them a day or 2, they'll be back once they have some ammo from the media or sorts.
    Sadly, you're both right. At least we'll have some peace in the interim.

Comment

I swear this site is full of the most knowledgeable boxing fans.

Comment

To be fair, I had Khan winning the first 2, could even make a case for one of the later rounds too. . . But Canelo was smarter than he looked, he was getting into range slow. . . Once that cut opened, it was only a matter of time (being shorter) . . Khan looked a lot less composed going back to his corner after that opened up.

Comment

Not surprised

Canelo is a cash cow, it's going to be hard to beat him by decision

Comment

Khan won all except 1 maybe 2.

Comment

3-2 isn't terrible but 4-1? That's a classic canelo card

Comment

Like all judging, 4-1 or 3-2 doesn't bother me. What bothers me is what rounds are given to fighters. Some of the inconsistencies and damn right wrong rounds give annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  I swear this site is full of the most knowledgeable boxing fans.
                  It appears that, like Khan himself, some are blinded by fast hands.

How anyone can score rounds 3, 4 or 5 for Khan is genuinely baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    It appears that, like Khan himself, some are blinded by fast hands.

How anyone can score rounds 3, 4 or 5 for Khan is genuinely baffling.
                    Khan clearly won round 2 and that's about it. I would've given the first one to Kahn as well. But like any other fight let's pretend Canelo can't box and lost every second of the fight until the ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      LOL 4:1 for Canelo? Most people i know had Amir up, either 4:1 or 3:2.
                      Amir is never up in a fight...he's always laying flat on the canvas hahahhahah

Comment

Working...
                      X