Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo's a total *****, KO-ing chinny welterweights. If he doesn't find his balls and fight GGG at the full 160 he's a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

I am not surprised by the outcome. It is what I expected. I can't believe that this (Amir Khan) is the same guy that the clowns who post on this site claimed would beat Floyd Mayweather.

On another note, this was one of the worst-written stories I have ever seen. The writer waited until the last paragraph to tell us that Khan was KO'd in the sixth round when it should have stated it on the first sentence. This article looked like something written by an amateur blogger instead of a professional journalist.

Comment

Khan did well. His speed and skills won him most of the rounds up until he got cut and then KO'd. There was no way his chin would've handled a big shot from a strong middleweight. He should go back down to 147 where he belongs and settle scores with Brook and Garcia.

As for Canelo, he needs to man up and fight GGG. Even Khan and Hunter were telling him to fight GGG. That fight needs to happen.

Comment

EDIT: Double post.
          Last edited by aAgger; 05-07-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I don't know why people are upset. As a Brit-****, I'm sensationally delighted. You can imagine the Khacksuckers like FrankieBruno and Flatline about to hang themselves

Comment

LOL at people who wrote Khan was winning the fight!! khan was losing the fight. he won the first two rounds maybe the third but started at round 3 khan clearly lose momentum and canelo start commanding then the KO happened.

if khan still commanding the fight at round 4 or 5 after round 3 toss up then you can call khan was winning. score card doesn't mean **** inside the sixth round, you have to look at the actual momentum in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                Should have fought Brook afterall props for having the balls to face the most dangerous guys too bad Canelo Alvarez doesn't have that mentality.
                Hopefully the WBC does the right thing and strip that title off him.
                Brook will ko him just the same , Khan is chinny and always will be caught by the elite guys , Amir is just not at that level .

Comment

LOL at people who wrote Khan was winning the fight!! khan was losing the fight. he won the first two rounds maybe the third but started at round 3 khan clearly lose momentum and canelo start commanding then the KO happened.

if khan still commanding the fight at round 4 or 5 after round 3 toss up then you can call khan was winning. score card doesn't mean **** inside the sixth round, you have to look at the actual momentum in the fight.

Comment

I tuned in a little to late to see Khan get KTFO. I could watch that every day.

Comment

Devastated. Big up King Khan anyways.

Love how he demanded that Canelo fights Golovkin next lol

Comment

Working...
                      X