No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Drills Khan With Brutal One-Punch Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    This isn't even about GGG. GGG's team has been getting on my nerves as of late. I'm not hating on Canelo at all. I think Canelo has proved that he'll get in there with best. He fought Trout when everybody was saying he was ducking, he fought Lara when everybody was saying he was ducking and of course he foolishly got in there with Mayweather after barely stepping up in his previous fight. You have to admire his courage. Canelo is no coward that's for sure.
    I can't with this fight though, man. Almost everybody knew what was going to happen to poor Khan. I had Khan up 3-2 going into the 6th round, but it was just a matter of time before he got caught. Canelo was already getting to him in the previous two rounds and Khan was becoming less and less active. Khan had no chance of winning. He wasn't going to KO Canelo and he wasn't going to win a decision; we know how difficult it's going to be to beat Canelo via decision.
    Respect to Khan for taking it. Hopefully a move back down doesn't hurt him.

I do like that Frankie Gomez did his thing and is now a contender, hopefully at 140. I think he'll be better off at a lower weight for now. He has a lot to improve, but every fighter has to improve especially in the early stages of their careers and when they first step up. I don't think that's a fight most people enjoyed though. I liked it, but the majority, especially casuals, probably didn't. The Stevens and Lemieux fights were easy to predict (Yes, I knew Texieira wasn't going to do anything). It would have been better if they had Lemieux vs. Stevens.
    How much was the PPV like $70? If they expect viewers to pay that much at least give them a better card. The problem, however, is that most of the money goes to the Main Event Fighters and that leaves little money for the rest of the card. The Main Even fighters are the ones selling the tickets, so I'm not saying it's wrong. Something just needs to be done imo. Maybe everybody disagrees.
    Maybe they can go to the movie theater and save money.
    A good undercard would be more for the Hardcore fans though and they know most hardcore fans will probably buy it anyway, so they don't care about that market since they know they have it taken care of. It's a complicated situation.
    I agree that it wasn't a PPV quality main event. And had it not been available at the movie theater, I would have streamed it. $70 isn't gonna make or break me, its just principle. I didn't order Pac-Bradley because it was recycled and pointless. But I did stream it incase it was Manny's last fight. I didn't order Floyd-Berto because it was a ****ty match-up. But I did catch it at the theater incase it was Floyd's last fight. I didn't order GGG-Lemieux because it was a ****ty match-up. I didn't even bother streaming it because it was such a pathetic match-up. So I perfectly understand where you're coming from. But, the beautiful thing about being a paying customer is that you can choose to pass. If you don't like the product, simply say "no thanx" and keep it push'n.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      The account you had before making this one.....

..... just how badly did it get owned ?
      Do you actually have anything boxing related to say, or you just want to make foolish accusations?

Would you care to answer the question that shadow has seemed to avoid? How long would Canelo last in the ring with GGG? I say he gets sparked out in 7 or 8.

Comment

• Now that is how you open up a brand new arena on CINCO De Mayo Fight night!

-canelo-
        #1 p4p boxer in the sport
        & still the lineal wbc middleweight diamond belt champion!

Canelo with another sensational performance against another top boxer culminating in ko of the year so far then he calls ggg on stage and ggg & abel didnt have nothing to say to canelo's face, typical big mouth cowards!

Canelo is the man in boxing , hate if you want to it dont matter

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
          -canelo-
          #1 p4p boxer in the sport
          & still the lineal wbc middleweight diamond belt champion!

Canelo with another sensational performance against another top boxer culminating in ko of the year so far then he calls ggg on stage and ggg & abel didnt have nothing to say to canelo's face, typical big mouth cowards!

Canelo is the man in boxing , hate if you want to it dont matter
          Lol Floyd still whipped canhellnos azz

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Do you actually have anything boxing related to say, or you just want to make foolish accusations?

Would you care to answer the question that shadow has seemed to avoid? How long would Canelo last in the ring with GGG? I say he gets sparked out in 7 or 8.

* sigh *

At 160, I give the edge to Golovkin..... at 155, I give the edge to Canelo.

At 160 it would be a close fight, at 155 I doubt that GGG can beat Canelo.

In fact, I would bet on it, significantly.

And nobody is getting knocked out in that fight kid, learn the sport.

Comment

* sigh *

Sorry to bother you with something boxing related, Im sure you would have rather continued speculation about me being someone's alternate. And you really don't think there's going to be a KO? Two hard hitting come forward and fight kind of guys, and you think they wont bang? You need to learn something about fighting

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Sorry to bother you with something boxing related, Im sure you would have rather continued speculation about me being someone's alternate. And you really don't think there's going to be a KO? Two hard hitting come forward and fight kind of guys, and you think they wont bang? You need to learn something about fighting
                I'm the guy who is gonna take everything from u ... U got GGG winning by round 2 or Mario Lemuix beating Canelo.lol. I'm gonna be right next to you in that. My 401k plan thanks u. And I won't Lose

Comment

* sigh *

GGG fans are the fkn DUMBEST!!! Worse then PTards saying Pac was gonna KO everyone in round 1.
                  I'm gonna fatten the sht out of my wallet fro those DUMB FK!!!! They have GGG winning in round 1 lol...I don't even have to pick a winner lol... I'll bet the over and get my $$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I agree that it wasn't a PPV quality main event. And had it not been available at the movie theater, I would have streamed it. $70 isn't gonna make or break me, its just principle. I didn't order Pac-Bradley because it was recycled and pointless. But I did stream it incase it was Manny's last fight. I didn't order Floyd-Berto because it was a ****ty match-up. But I did catch it at the theater incase it was Floyd's last fight. I didn't order GGG-Lemieux because it was a ****ty match-up. I didn't even bother streaming it because it was such a pathetic match-up. So I perfectly understand where you're coming from. But, the beautiful thing about being a paying customer is that you can choose to pass. If you don't like the product, simply say "no thanx" and keep it push'n.
                    I bought it! Your poor so just admit it. I can't FKN believe you didn't buy GGG/Lemuix fight. I call BS!!!! Weren't you the dumb FK who said it would be fight of the year??? Lol that was u.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      Where did I say Lemieux would destroy Canelo? What I said was that Canelo will probably take the easier route and fight someone like Curtis Stevens rather than Lemieux or even Golovkin. Last night proved that he will take the easy way (in his made up weight class) rather than face stiff competition.

You know what, let me put it in terms you can understand. Yo BOI is a pU$$y and a JK of a boxer. Dollar SIGN, DOLlar SiGN, Exclamation Point!
                      And GGG resume is a FKN JOKE dollar sign dollar sign explanation hiws that!

Comment

Working...
                      X