• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemieux would beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Lemuiz suxks he was KO by Rubio imagine what canelo does to him
      He'd whoop Canelos ass. Canelo looked out of his league. Getting handled by a WW with a bad chin. david would beat the whiny little b i t c h e s ass.

Comment

I like Lemieux. I'm still of the opinion that he's the better of the '2nd tier of MW's' ; The Lee's, BJS's, Jacob's and Quillin's.

Hopefully he can get another meaningful MW fight before too long.

Comment

My brothers are taking L's this year. Mendez, Rodriguez, now Tapia. Although I knew Tapia would get slept.

Hopefully Payano and Fortuna get some W's. This mother fcker Fortuna doesn't even have a fight lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Lemieux is going to be Canelo's next opponent.
            I thought the same thing. It makes perfect sense too. But then that means another step aside offer, or get stripped. I won't lie, Canelo needs someone like Lemiuex before GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              No way they put Canelo in the ring with a lion like LeMule.
              style is actually tailor made for canelo slow feet and great upper body movement

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                style is actually tailor made for canelo slow feet and great upper body movement
                LeMule would break Canelo down like a complex carbohydrate and stop him early in a bloodbath.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I thought the same thing. It makes perfect sense too. But then that means another step aside offer, or get stripped. I won't lie, Canelo needs someone like Lemiuex before GGG.
                  Yes they should have done that instead of Khan. But that means committing to 160, this guy can't even make 158

Comment

Working...
                  X